IGNORED

My Unique Game Room Item

Rocko

I just saw a post reguarding a thread about gamerooms, and since there isnt one (well, there might be), lets start a new one!

Post pics of your gameroom! Lets see em!

Dont have a gameroom?! Just post pics of your collection!

I would post mine, but its too small to care really...

Well I sure do love looking at pictures of other people's collections! I am trying to not sound sarcastic, because I really do. There should be some kind of forum for that kind of thing. I don't know exactly what it would be, but I think it would be really cool!

Bill, that is one hell of a collection, at my 23 systems and 750 (or so) games, I take back what I said about me being a completist! Also, when I get more time, I will revisit your website and read "words" Everybody here, nice collections! I have yet to post pictures, but will as soon as able, I however laid out how things are in my collection and what my plans for expansion are, and I meant to put that on this forum, but I accidentally posted them on the "PDF" thread. I will post the pictures on this thread though.

Thanks. Yeah, I have over 65 systems. A lot of other people focus on software, I focus a lot on the hardware (though I have lots of software too).

I must admit, I'm quite envious of how some people on here have organized their collections! It's quite difficult to do so neatly!

Here is mine (underneath the tv)

I thought you would have more than that...

@nester, we dont need a forum, maybe a mod could make it a sticky (hint hint.....)

I will post pics of my collection, but I have a bunch of stuff coming to me soon (a lot, it about doubles my collection (well, my 30 xbox and ps2 games, all bargian games of course...)

Here is mine (underneath the tv)

I thought you would have more than that...

Of course I do.. but they're all scattered all over the place with the majority being about 7000 miles away :P I've never really considered myself a collector anyway, but I do have a couple hundred 2600 carts if just focusing on that, and pretty much most every major console since then. I don't buy things retroactively though pretty much. What I bought then during a consoles heyday... well that pretty much constitutes my collection for it. :)

Here's all my stuff... I still live with my parents so it's all in my bedroom. (well, accept for the IIgs and the Fairchild Channel F, those are set up in other rooms)

I normaly have my Model 1 Sega CD/Genesis/32X setup between the 5200 and Game Cube but a friend is borrowing it so I just threw my model 2 setup on the desk to represent it.

DSCN0145.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0148.jpg

DSCN0149.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0156.jpg

Edited by SuperPsycho

@SuperPsyco, How long have you been collecting?

Well, I've been a gamer ever since my family the NES in '87... but as for seriously collecting.... I'd say it started when I inhereited my Commodore 64... which I think was... I think it was 2001. Anyway, it was in the middle of High School and I graduated in '02. So, about 3 years officially.... well... yeah, I also joined this forum a little later as I got a 5200 from a friend in trade for making a switch box for his 4-port.. so 2001 for sure.