IGNORED

WTT for a rectal thermometer

Phantom

god is this one sick sick thread.

Which is precisely why you clicked on it. :P

Like that wasn't a statement of the blatantly obvious, lol.

And did you have something to offer besides your usual dose of sarcasm and purported wit? :ponder: ;)

ps - I've got plenty of used baby diapers in stock with a don't ask don't tell policy.

Edited by Chickybaby

Underwear is something I wouldn't buy used, yet there it is at Value Village.

I worked at Savers for a while and I remember getting boxes quite often that would have some used underware in them. I think when someone dies there family will sometimes just box up all there old clothes and dump them at the thrift store. I guess it was really up to who was working as far as underwear goes, they really gave the employees a lot of freedom as to what goes out and what gets thrown out. This was a long time ago I might ad so things may be different now but I never had to ask a managers approval on anything, if I thought someone would buy it I could put it out. I know whenever a box of undies came my way they would go straight to the dumpster. It's really too bad I didn't collect games back then, probably could have had a few good scores.

I forget what this was for but i got one and no longer needed it so i just figured id make someone laugh. im happy to see you were all having fun with it though. Now I know who the real nut jobs are lmao! Good stuff by all of you as well. This is actually one great read! Im glad you all had fun with it but I have found a Thermometer and a lil of this and it was good as new! Cheers :D

ClassiClean™ Coloneco NEW Rectal Cleaner Solution Kit

Includes: 8oz. Cleaning Solution/Swabs/Microfiber Cloth

post-7961-1176924277.jpg

Works on your Bum as well as Colecovision and other Classic Games!

Edited by Phantom