IGNORED

"ATARI JAGUAR KIOSK" wanted!

BuddyBuddies

I could just see guy's girlfriends and wives rolling their eyes as they approach that place...LOL. The guys, I could see their face lighting up like..."coooool" :D lol.

:lol: No shit! True That! The women are happy to use cell phones and gab 24-7, but when it comes to entertainment technology they want nothing to do with videogames. Most females anyway. Oh, wait cell phones wern't around too much back then, unless you count bricks, it was all pagers. :lolblue:

Still want the Lynx Kiosk! Hurry while I still have cash!!! LOL

:cool: i want to see a pic of the lynx kiosk,im not interested in buying it,just want to see it. i want the Jaguar kiosk :D

I will be happy to post some photos of the Lynx Kiosk, but as I mentioned I have to put it back together before I can get some shots, so it will be a while. However, I am not very interested in selling it at this time.

Thanks Guys

Damn it....

Well... if you ever decide to sell it to someone who wants to actually place it it his gameroom and give it a ton of attention... I'll be the guy to buy it.

I've been looking for one for a while. Hell... I was looking for a simple picture of it as well. Just keep me in mind

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently possibly interested in selling a 2600 POP kiosk... a little different, but just sayin'...

That does look interesting. I like how they had the arcade controllers hooked up and everything.

I definately want to see the Lynx kiosk. And MOST importantly, was it just a display where you played on a Lynx, or did the Lynx display to a monitor?

I could be wrong but the blurry picture kind of looks like it is just a display where you play the actual Lynx. I can't really tell much from the picture posted. I wish we could get a better picture.... or that it can be sold to me... lol

I'd love to have a Lynx kiosk/store display.

Also... if I ever complete my gameroom, I may have to buy that Gameboy display unit that has a tv in it. I love that kind of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
holy cow!!!!! i posted way to many times.....sorry guys :(

How do you manage 4 posts like that!? Only Buddis :roll: :rolling:

Also, thanks for the pics and stories, much appreciated.

alway pokin' fun at buddies eh??? LOL......TOO FUNNY :P

You know it Buddies!!!

You cant hide anywhere! :rolling:

Sigurd is champion! :P

I could be wrong but the blurry picture kind of looks like it is just a display where you play the actual Lynx. I can't really tell much from the picture posted. I wish we could get a better picture.... or that it can be sold to me... lol

I'd love to have a Lynx kiosk/store display.

Also... if I ever complete my gameroom, I may have to buy that Gameboy display unit that has a tv in it. I love that kind of stuff.

I still want to see the Lynx display.

LOL,nobody believes you....... :P id never trade my Jaggy for a crappy 3DO! or anything for that matter! :x :D :P Sigurd your a dork,LOL... :D

Sigurd is champion :cool:

Was wondering what I would have to do to get you to post again in here :rolling:

I still want to see the Lynx display.

I would also like to see it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are these kiosks sold now???

Sorry, I have not yet listed the Jag display on eBay . However, I will post a message once I do. I sold out of my new Jaguar packages and will be selling off the software that I have left in stock and some Lynx titles. The Lynx display is not for sale, as it is the only one I have. I have also listed a package of DVD transfers from 6 original Atari Jaguar Dealer Demo tapes and the 95 CES show.

The Lynx display is not for sale, as it is the only one I have.

Don't blame you one bit, for wanting to keep

this for yourself. Still looking forward to when

you've got the time to assemble it, and wow

us with your photos of lynx display goodness.

Here are the photos you were looking for. I pulled the kiosk out of storage and reassembled it, but it was awkward to photograph. The top half is made of 2 separate heavy plastic units: the top (or logo banner), and the triangle post with a list of the all of the software titles that were available at the time. The base is built much like an arcade machine, or the Jaguar Kiosk; made of heavy particle board and covered in full color box art protected by thick clear plastic. The right side has a small lock and opens up for storage. The unit supports 2 lynx units in the shape of a triangle. When placed back to back with another kiosk it would form full square and support four player COMLYNX play.

post-15915-1201590540_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590561_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590662_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590687_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590714_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590912_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590943_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590972_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201590998_thumb.jpg

post-15915-1201591020_thumb.jpg