IGNORED

"ATARI JAGUAR KIOSK" wanted!

BuddyBuddies

I could be wrong but the blurry picture kind of looks like it is just a display where you play the actual Lynx. I can't really tell much from the picture posted. I wish we could get a better picture.... or that it can be sold to me... lol

I'd love to have a Lynx kiosk/store display.

Also... if I ever complete my gameroom, I may have to buy that Gameboy display unit that has a tv in it. I love that kind of stuff.

I still want to see the Lynx display.

I posted those photos for you. check them out.

Wow! I think I'm in love. First off, with the lynx

kiosk itself, next with Run PC for taking all those

photos from all those different angles. Awesome!

Exactly! I can't thank him enough for doing that!

I'm going to build on of these... and I will build one for my Vectrex stuff as well.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested, I have a Jaguar kisok (one controller) in extremely good condition. It has been assembled but has never been placed on display publicly.

If anyone is still interested in a Jag kiosk, and willing to arrange for shipping, I would be more than happy to entertain any reasonable offer.

I don't have pictures at the moment as I just happened to stumble across this posting, but the kiosk is identical to all of the other Jag kiosks and includes the Atari monitor, Jag system, and one controller in the kiosk stand in very nice condition.

My email is jscott@syio.com if you are interested. Also, my ebay id is syzygyio and I have a 100% feedback score : )

All the best,

Justin

If anyone is interested, I have a Jaguar kisok (one controller) in extremely good condition. It has been assembled but has never been placed on display publicly.

If anyone is still interested in a Jag kiosk, and willing to arrange for shipping, I would be more than happy to entertain any reasonable offer.

I don't have pictures at the moment as I just happened to stumble across this posting, but the kiosk is identical to all of the other Jag kiosks and includes the Atari monitor, Jag system, and one controller in the kiosk stand in very nice condition.

My email is jscott@syio.com if you are interested. Also, my ebay id is syzygyio and I have a 100% feedback score : )

All the best,

Justin

i want to buy your kiosk buddy! :D

• 5 months later...

All the best,

Justin

does anybody talk to "Ferris", ive paid for this kiosk long ago and cant get him on the phone or through emails or PM's.........if anybody can help or relay this message to him,id be grateful! thanks buddies... :)

NARUed on eBay... not a good sign.

AX

I dont understand what you mean buddy???? i didnt buy this on ebay,ive talked to him a few times before,i just cant seem to get ahold of him now. He is a member on here so i figured somebody talks to him. :)

He is "N.ot A. R.egisted U.ser" on eBay. That indicates that he may have been banned from eBay for some reason, quit it, closed his account, or generally dissapeared. Have you checked his profile on here for date and time last logged in? It shows Last Seen: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 PM. God forbid, he could have been injured or like me had someone in his life die unexpectedly. Sorry I don't have more help to give, I didn't know him.

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

NARUed on eBay... not a good sign.

AX

I dont understand what you mean buddy???? i didnt buy this on ebay,ive talked to him a few times before,i just cant seem to get ahold of him now. He is a member on here so i figured somebody talks to him. :)

He is "N.ot A. R.egisted U.ser" on eBay. That indicates that he may have been banned from eBay for some reason, quit it, closed his account, or generally dissapeared. Have you checked his profile on here for date and time last logged in? It shows Last Seen: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:16 PM. God forbid, he could have been injured or like me had someone in his life die unexpectedly. Sorry I don't have more help to give, I didn't know him.

AX

well he was supposed to get back to me the week after July 18th with a shipping quote and i havent heard from him....Im hoping somebody here may be able to help. I hope he is ok, i dont think he was going to screw me over,i could be wrong,but he seemed like a decent guy......

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
:cool: , he responded,i feel better about things now :D

humm, anybody ever talk to Ferris??? Since he never seems to answer my emails im looking for a refund on this kiosk because i cant go and pick it up....im just tired of waiting,its been over a year... :x

I tried to contact him as well a few times and never got a response from him...........

:cool: , he responded,i feel better about things now :D

humm, anybody ever talk to Ferris??? Since he never seems to answer my emails im looking for a refund on this kiosk because i cant go and pick it up....im just tired of waiting,its been over a year... :x

I tried to contact him as well a few times and never got a response from him...........

well if you do contact him ,please tell him to contact me through AA. He said he would use AA to stay in contact. If i talk to him ,ill send him your way aswell,thanks bud! :)