IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

Heres some scans to add to the database,i noticed the Ski Hunt (Home Vision PAL)scan on the db is badly torn,so this one is complete and much better also ive added the end label.

I have uploaded the box scan for red label Defender which is missing from the db.Can someone give me a rarity rating for Ski Hunt as i cant find it anywhere..thanks

Ive resized the scans for the db,sorry about the defender box scans ,im not sure how to get them larger,if someone can teach me how i will rescan them.

post-12694-1178687785_thumb.jpg

post-12694-1178687801_thumb.jpg

post-12694-1178687810_thumb.jpg

post-12694-1178687983_thumb.jpg

Edited by pangasinan

Thanks, pangasinan!

The white version of Ski Hunt is very rare (8 at least), so take good care of it.

Unfortunately your scans are too small for our database...

Could you please re-scan your Ski Hunt cart at 450 pixels width and the Defender box front (and back!) at 650 pixels width?

The Ski Hunt scan will certainly be mentioned in tomorrows homepage news.

Thanks again.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Is this the Ski Hunt that was just sold on ebay australia? You got a good deal on this one then! Congrats.

Yes it the same one,best thing was he lived about 5km away so im was able to collect from his house.

When i picked it up,he mention someone in Germany was really interested in it..was that you ??

Rom Hunter,i have also resized those scans for you.

Edited by pangasinan

Is this the Ski Hunt that was just sold on ebay australia? You got a good deal on this one then! Congrats.

Yes it the same one,best thing was he lived about 5km away so im was able to collect from his house.

When i picked it up,he mention someone in Germany was really interested in it..was that you ??

Yes, it was him.

Yes, it was him.

:roll:

Ski Hunt is added and will be mentioned on our homepage tomorrow.

Defender is still way too small to add to our database (box scans have to be at least 600 pixels width).

Thanks!

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Was'nt Home Vision a pirate company?

No.

I did a lot of research on this.

Most of the Home Vision games are Taiwanese originals.

Even the ROMS of the Suntek 'proto's' Jens found last year, contain Home Vision traces.

And if you take a look at their carts, label artwork and packaging, you can see that this isn't just another pirate company.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 4 weeks later...

I have more carts and boxes to scan for the database,but dont know how to resize teh boxes so they are 600 pixels wide,is there a program that is simple to use and will allow me to resize without loosing any quality and STILL be under 4mb ,my scanner wont scan or resize at that size...thanks

Edited by pangasinan

There are many I think. I use Picture it! 9 as it's on my computer. What I really want to know (and maybe Al can help here) is which program is the best to resize in. Which program gives you the best looking pictures? I've been scanning, saving in PNG, resizing the PNG, and then saving it as a JPEG.

Well I'm here I got some more scans for you too, Rom. I think the PM they were in got lost. Anyhow VGA's software worked as good as the NERO I used to compress the Game of Concentration box. My old software was shit as it left heavy pixelation. I'm pretty sure I never want to scan one of these grey boxes again. Pain in the ass. I had to hold it down on my scanner with my hand in the box or else it got lines everywhere. Probably my cheap ass scanner not sure.

Scans.zip