IGNORED

Scans For Rom

pangasinan

Weird Donkey Kong cart by Pet Boat. It seems to have been a 4-in-1 package, so the front label is identical to Defender from the same publisher. That one you already have in the database, but Donkey Kong is missing. I scanned the endlabel as well, and the lower back of the cart with the relief numbers on it. No idea if you need such details, but ya never know...

I'll test the cart tomorrow to see if it's Donkey Kong at all. Could be anything. Would you take bad photos taken off a mediocre flatscreen monitor for screenshots, or is that out of the question? The console I have to try the cart on stands in an exhibition at the museum where I work. It's the only console I have in reach right now.

post-34656-0-69364800-1390662487_thumb.jpg

post-34656-0-41355800-1390662496_thumb.jpg

post-34656-0-34522400-1390662507_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the scan!

I already have a Pet Boat scan in my archive and since it's a generic front label, no other Pet Boat front label scans are needed.

I'm interested in which game it is, though.

If you could post a screenshot (if it's something else then Coleco's Donkey Kong), please do.

8)

Thanks for the scan!

I already have a Pet Boat scan in my archive and since it's a generic front label, no other Pet Boat front label scans are needed.

I'm interested in which game it is, though.

If you could post a screenshot (if it's something else then Coleco's Donkey Kong), please do.

8)

So it's just the endlabel scans that are of interest. If you are sure that all the 4-in-1 packs of Pet Boat have the same front label (which they probably do), go for it. Have you ever seen the 1,2,3,4 numeration on the back of other carts? I haven't. Also, I would be interested in information about where exactly those things were manufactured.

I just tested the cart. It is absolutely one hundred percent Donkey Kong. Feel free to help yourself out of your Donkey Kong database for screenshots.

So it's just the endlabel scans that are of interest. If you are sure that all the 4-in-1 packs of Pet Boat have the same front label (which they probably do), go for it. Have you ever seen the 1,2,3,4 numeration on the back of other carts? I haven't. Also, I would be interested in information about where exactly those things were manufactured.

I just tested the cart. It is absolutely one hundred percent Donkey Kong. Feel free to help yourself out of your Donkey Kong database for screenshots.

End label scans are not really needed for these.

Thanks for the Donkey Kong confirmation!

8)

• Like 1

Here's one for you Rom!

Water Warfare from 'Space Shuttle'

AKA 'Unknown Game 1' from Datatech

attachicon.gifwater warfare.JPGattachicon.gifdatatech.JPG

Hmm interesting. So how many games did Datatech release or were rumored to release? ;)

1 title, and 2 unknowns according to atarimania.

Where did you get those three from Rom? There are no scans, so I'm guessing from some paperwork or brochure?

No, the two without scans are purely based on the company's logo on screen.

They were found on a VCS clone and dumped.

I'm still hoping to get a front label scan from Marco of that Seal to Whales cart.

Very curious how it looks like.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to upload these. I believe that you have the incorrect info for the Imagic Canadian Atlantis. The serial # on the back of my box is 710103-3A. The part # is IA 3203C (on the spine). Your photos show an international box, which could have been sold in Canada, but I believe I have a Canadian-only variant with only French and English. It is sealed, hence the weird image.

post-30018-0-27025000-1391790451_thumb.jpg

post-30018-0-20209500-1391790484_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...