IGNORED

"E.T. Return to Earth" Prototype

Atari Charles

5. Read the threads, but do not try and understand. Doing so is only futile, and will lead to your own personal straightjacket collection.

6. Wake up in the middle of the night screaming, and then scream yourself slowly back to sleep again until the horror fades.

Hope this helps,

Omega

:rolling:

Ok, the only reason why I think Atari Charles might be telling the truth is because why would anyone lie about having a proto pirate hack. There are probably tons and tons of pirate hacks out there. There is nothing special about that.

That and the fact a week has gone by and there hasn't appeared to be any "bitch-slap" (unless it was a private bitch-slap), still if that was the case, and the whole story is 100% BS, one would think this thread would be locked, especially since the BS involved "lies" about the owner of the site.

That and the fact a week has gone by and there hasn't appeared to be any "bitch-slap" (unless it was a private bitch-slap), still if that was the case, and the whole story is 100% BS, one would think this thread would be locked, especially since the BS involved "lies" about the owner of the site.

Al has been busy and out of town. ;)

Man, all 8 pages of babble about a prototype that very likley DOSENT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!! Basically all i seen is two bullshit box shots that was made by someone who can work in photoshop and something that resembles something that i can shoot in freaking Space Invaders. Great hype for something that was MADE UP!!! I had even fell for this pile of crap. My 2600 thanks me for not thinking about buying this crap.

Man, all 8 pages of babble about a prototype that very likley DOSENT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!! Basically all i seen is two bullshit box shots that was made by someone who can work in photoshop and something that resembles something that i can shoot in freaking Space Invaders. Great hype for something that was MADE UP!!! I had even fell for this pile of crap. My 2600 thanks me for not thinking about buying this crap.

No I think its a real cart, but it's not all he cracked it up to be. I bet it's a hack with ET in it attached to a PROM and it's not a proto at all and he got ripped off. Chucky is just plain old full of shit as normal.

Ok, the only reason why I think Atari Charles might be telling the truth is because why would anyone lie about having a proto pirate hack. There are probably tons and tons of pirate hacks out there. There is nothing special about that.

lol

I just like the fact there is still a pending bitch slap.