IGNORED

Elevators Amiss Label Contest

elevators_contest.jpgAtari 2600 homebrew author Bob Montgomery, whose previous 2600 creations include Go Fish! and Reindeer Rescue has been hard at work on a new 2600 homebrew game--Elevators Amiss! In Elevators Amiss you are a maid working in a hotel gone crazy! Normally the night shift is pretty uneventful, but tonight the hotel's elevators have taken on a life of their own! You need to get to the top of the hotel, but the elevators are simply not an option. To get to the top floor you will need to race along each floor of the building to the stairs while avoiding the out-of-control elevators! And when you do reach the top, you're work isn't done as you need to tackle the next hotel, also suffering the same problem!

AtariAge and Bob Montgomery are sponsoring a contest to create original artwork for Elevators Amiss. This label artwork will appear on all copies of Elevators Amiss, which will be released at the 2007 Midwest Gaming Classic and then made available through the AtariAge Store. This artwork will also be featured on the cover of the manual created for Elevators Amiss. To learn more about the contest and how you can enter, please visit the Elevators Amiss Label Contest page!

are you talking about Cannonfire!

that is one sweet hack....i can't wait to see the label for that.

good luck

Thanks and yes, that's right. I'm planning on a cart release for CF but I'll have to postpone that little project to do at least a couple of labels for Elevators amiss first. ;)

are you talking about Cannonfire!

that is one sweet hack....i can't wait to see the label for that.

good luck

Thanks and yes, that's right. I'm planning on a cart release for CF but I'll have to postpone that little project to do at least a couple of labels for Elevators amiss first. ;)

Great, can't wait to see what you dream up! :)

..Al

I just posted another eight label submissions for the contest. Here are links to each of them:

Ivan Machado (Entry #2)

Jim Owens (Entry #2)

Joel Peguero (Entry #1)

Joel Peguero (Entry #2)

Joel Peguero (Entry #3)

Korey Traynor (Entry #1)

Korey Traynor (Entry #2)

Korey Traynor (Entry #3)

As always, you can view all the entries here:

http://www.atariage.com/features/contests/...ss/#Submissions

..Al