IGNORED

Venetian Blind Game (Homebrew)

Charlie Cat

Hm... what is an "African American" and why would they have issues with the word "boy"? :?

An American with African heritage and it is considered offensive, if used a certain way, because it was/is a common word used by racists. It originated during the time of slavery. It's ugly.

For instance, if you want to stay alive, you wouldn't say "come here boy", to an African American in the south side of L.A.!

All I gotta say is race,religion,ect means nothing. We are all humans and that is all I see any other human as. You could be pink with purple pokadots for all I care. I might ask how the hell you got the dots but I sure woudn't treat you any different for it. You feel me?

Wow, I couldn't imagine that "African American" would mean just "black". After all there's millions of white people living in Africa as well. I originally assumed that it meant that someone was born in Africa and then immigrated to America or something like that.