IGNORED

WTB: AC Adaptor for 2600

DreamTR

Sorry I didnt get back sooner, I kept forgetting to test them! I did, & they work.

I have 2, one original boxed, but I'm not sure I can spare them as each goes to my remaining 2600 systems (Jr & Woody). & in the future if I sell them or something, one wont have an AC adaptor...

BUT I currently use my 7800 for my 2600 needs, maybe I can part w/ one for you. How bad do you need it? Dont worry, I wont charge you $100 or anything ridiculous...

Edited by RJ

Hey, thx for wrecking my deal... :|

what deal?

I have 2, one original boxed, but I'm not sure I can spare them as each goes to my remaining 2600 systems ... maybe I can part w/ one for you. How bad do you need it?

it's been over 11 days since DreamTR has been asking for one, now you don't have to worry about "sparing" them ... :roll:

That's over 11 days since the FIRST POST, the 2nd post a week later leads one to believe s/he still wanted it. Nothing I wrote (or you quoted) indicates I WASN'T going to sell mine...

Anyway, you/we still dont know whether he needs one or not, at least he hasnt said so in this topic. Maybe he's weighing his options.

But AFAIC, I no longer will part w/ one. He can follow your link & deal w/ a company rather than a fellow AAger. Maybe I was gonna charge him $1 w/ free shipping. You'll never know.

Edited by RJ

That's over 11 days since the FIRST POST, the 2nd post a week later leads one to believe s/he still wanted it. Nothing I wrote (or you quoted) indicates I WASN'T going to sell mine...

But nothing indicates that you WERE either...

Anyway, you/we still dont know whether he needs one or not, at least he hasnt said so in this topic. Maybe he's weighing his options.

Looks like the situation has been resolved.

But AFAIC, I no longer will part w/ one. He can follow your link & deal w/ a company rather than a fellow AAger. Maybe I was gonna charge him $1 w/ free shipping. You'll never know.

And I really don't give a shit.