IGNORED

Wanted: Gamecube and Animal Crossing

classicgamingguy

Looking to either purchase or trade for your Gamecube and Animal Crossing game with the memory card. I know the units now sell for around $60.00 used and the AC game goes for as much as $20.00 "new". If you are an Atari 2600 collector, I have a complete light six'er with two joysticks, paddle controllers, and about 20 games. Some of the games are listed below:

Asteroids

Missile Command

Pitfall

Pac Man

Ms. Pac Man

Jr. Pac Man

Donkey Kong

Zaxxon

Pole Position

Kangaroo

The GC should have one controller and all other hookups (ac adapter, a/v cables). A memory card would be a much-appreciated plus.

The Atari 2600 also has a stack of game manuals with it, and some game catalogs. If you are just selling your GC, please PM me offers. The 2600 I would like to go as a bundle for a GC. If you have any questions, leave them here in this thread. Sorry I don't have any pictures, as I don't have a digital camera to take them.

-Steve

Looking to either purchase or trade for your Gamecube and Animal Crossing game with the memory card. I know the units now sell for around $60.00 used and the AC game goes for as much as $20.00 "new". If you are an Atari 2600 collector, I have a complete light six'er with two joysticks, paddle controllers, and about 20 games. Some of the games are listed below:

Asteroids

Missile Command

Pitfall

Pac Man

Ms. Pac Man

Jr. Pac Man

Donkey Kong

Zaxxon

Pole Position

Kangaroo

The GC should have one controller and all other hookups (ac adapter, a/v cables). A memory card would be a much-appreciated plus.

The Atari 2600 also has a stack of game manuals with it, and some game catalogs. If you are just selling your GC, please PM me offers. The 2600 I would like to go as a bundle for a GC. If you have any questions, leave them here in this thread. Sorry I don't have any pictures, as I don't have a digital camera to take them.

-Steve

Steve, I have a sweet Gamecube I would sell to you, only because I want a Wii. I can throw in a couple of games with it. This Gamecube is the rare one with the component video port, not often found. Even rarer is that I have the component video cables for it, enabling it to run in full 480p. A huge difference, I might add. I have a regular controller, and a Wavebird that I believe works, but since my neighborhood is chock-full of Wifi, I can't get it to work here. This is a nice one, and would be the one you want, really. That said, I would want sort of a premium price for it too. Something in the realm of $125 or so. Let me know if your wife would kill you if you spent that kind of cash, I know mine would!

Rick, you're absolutely right. That's a great offer, and yes my wife would kill me if I took that out of the checking account right now. I just got back from a hernia surgery last week, and the hospital bills are rolling in at the moment. I realistically can't afford to buy ANYTHING, so trading is the only way I can get a Gamecube. I wish I had the money, buddy, but I don't. :sad:

Anyhoo, I appreciate the offer. I'm glad you're looking out for me. :ponder: I will just have to save $20.00 or so every other week until I can buy one (play money is one thing, large withdrawals are another completely!). They run about $60.00 for a used one down at my local Gamestop.

Again, thanks for the offer.

-Steve

Hit the garage sales otherwise. Saw one for $45 today. Probably could have haggled down a little too. Lots of people are probably selling them to upgrade. I already sold mine long ago.... I was getting too enraged by the Twilight Princess pushbacks.

Edited by SINGLE TOOTH

Good idea on the garage sales. My wife and I have already hit a few, but no game systems are popping up around here (yet). I agree on the upgrade part, but my whole idea behind not getting a Wii at this point is that it won't EVER be hooked up to go online, and I have no friends that enjoy video games as much as I do. I seem to be a dying breed. :roll:

I thought a Gamecube would be perfect for me, just for myself to play with a few select games. I own a Gameboy Micro at this point and am filling out it's library slowly. I'm trying to avoid game glut with too many titles, so I'm keeping my choices under control. I think around December I might upgrade the Micro to a DS Lite, since the Wi Fi hotspots around me teem with potential players, and I can always play someone on my lunchbreak or regular breaks.

Anyway, thanks for the info, and bump.

-Steve :)