IGNORED

Antiques Roadshow

Trey

the antique roadshow (collectible show on pbs) just did a story on the 2600. they showed ccw, waterworld, and toothprotectors and valued them at ~$100. they showed quadrun, the holy grail as they called it, and valued at $500-$1000. oh yeah, a heavy sixer at $100-$200. :?

great, now every numb-nut in the world will try to get $100 for pac-man on e-bay. not to mention the goodwill atari mofia. anyone remember the glory days of flea malls getting several carts for $1?

i'm a depressed cheap-bastard-anti-ebay-ahole-redneck.

WILL THIS SHOW NEVER DIE!  I would like the Anitques Roadshow to fall in a hole. :x

why so harsh on the roadshow man

i rather enjoy the show and seeing the looks on ppls faces when they think they got somethin real good and its worth like 50 bucks

one time i saw this chick who thought she had this old civil war pistol but the guy showed her it was a reenacting remake made in italy

gave me quite a chukle considering im a reenactor :D

My Dad's a history buff - one of his fav. Civil War stories that made the rounds as "absolutely true" - but clearly impossible, is this:

Supposedly there was a soldier out on the battle field who was shot in the... hmmmm... jewels? The bullet continued off the field, and thru a nearby house, where it struck a civilian woman in that special area and impregnated her. Ah, the things people believe. Heck, next thing you know, they'll be telling us Journey made a video game.

There is NO WAY IN HELL, pitfallaimee would look like a man from 500 feet away, much less 5.

settle down man

i wasnt sayin she would. cuz anyone whos looked at these boards for any amount of time knows that ms pitfallaimee is revered like a goddess and rightly so (from what ive read of her posts she seems very nice, intelligent, caring,&c. (the list could go on but this post is getting kinda lengthy))

so any misconception because of what i said is deeply regreted

a thousand most sincere and humble apologies mr StanJr but most of all to ms pitfallaimee if i (from my last post) caused you any grief or discomfort i am truly sorry from the deepest bowels of my heart

i was only saying that when we go reenacting here in Republica we are equal opprotunists and thus we let women dress up like soldiers and play gi joe

There is NO WAY IN HELL, pitfallaimee would look like a man from 500 feet away, much less 5.

settle down man

i wasnt sayin she would. cuz anyone whos looked at these boards for any amount of time knows that ms pitfallaimee is revered like a goddess and rightly so (from what ive read of her posts she seems very nice, intelligent, caring,&c. (the list could go on but this post is getting kinda lengthy))

so any misconception because of what i said is deeply regreted

a thousand most sincere and humble apologies mr StanJr but most of all to ms pitfallaimee if i (from my last post) caused you any grief or discomfort i am truly sorry from the deepest bowels of my heart

i was only saying that when we go reenacting here in Republica we are equal opprotunists and thus we let women dress up like soldiers and play gi joe

Staple - you remind me of Jimmy two-times, from Goodfellas!  

"I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers"

dont ever call me jimmy

my world history teacher called me jim and when he went in for hip surgery we passed around a get well soon card and i wrote "get well soon dick (his name was richard(im not that mean)) love jim"

needless to say he started calling me james for a few weeks anyway

eh, but oh well no hard feelings really

Yep - was referring to that double post - didn't even know your name was Jim!

didnt i say never call me jim?

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

youre pushin my buttons man

oh well, its all gravy baby

what was this thread about again? pitfallaimee? :???:

Yet another forum member is pushed to the

brink of frustration and anger.

Please fellow forum members, respect one's

opinions and requests and do not antagonize

if at all possible. Morale must be high in order

to maintain the cozy sense of community that

we so enjoy.

Yet another forum member is pushed to the  

brink of frustration and anger.  

Please fellow forum members, respect one's  

opinions and requests and do not antagonize  

if at all possible. Morale must be high in order  

to maintain the cozy sense of community that  

we so enjoy.

UP YOURS AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR YOU P**CE OF SH*T REMNANT OF A CIRCUMCISION!!!!!!!!!!!11

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

errr.. what are we talking about again? :?

;)

Staple - you remind me of Jimmy two-times, from Goodfellas!  

"I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers"

dont ever call me jimmy

my world history teacher called me jim and when he went in for hip surgery we passed around a get well soon card and i wrote "get well soon dick (his name was richard(im not that mean)) love jim"

needless to say he started calling me james for a few weeks anyway

eh, but oh well no hard feelings really

Hope you were kidding about all that. Actually, you said, in that post "don't ever call me jimmy" - you even refer to yourself as "Jim" later on in the post. So, you were kidding, right?