IGNORED

Atari 2600 T-Shirt

CosmicJoke

I emailed Infogrames and asked for permission to reproduce the Atari name and logo on T-Shirts for personal use and as gifts to friends, and they said YES!

So, I was thinking about reproducing the name and logo as it appears on the front side of the Vader system, what do you think? I would make a silkscreen of this and then silkscreen these onto T-Shirts. I bought a silkscreening kit that comes with 2 colors: black and white. I suppose I could mix the two and produce gray as well.

If anyone has a clear picture or scan of this logo, could you post it here or email it to me?

I would be willing to give these AS GIFTS to any friends here that might be interested. It could be cool if these friends would send me GIFTS of Atari carts I might need ;)

Seriously, I would print up shirts for anyone within reason of course. You would just need to send me a T-shirt and enough money to cover shipping.

This post is to gauge interest, I am not sure if I will be doing this or not.

Hell, yeah! I would *love* to get an Atari shirt that's actually in my size! I wear girly spaghetti strap tank tops all the time... and most Atari shirts are big cotton T-shirts, which I never wear. If you were to silkscreen Atari logos on shirts, I would definitely send you a shirt to do it on!