IGNORED

Trademeet next weekend?

It's short notice, but I am moving out of town in a month and need to get rid of some stuff. Based on some of the interest expressed in the other thread about a trademeet, I'd be willing to host. If interested, just chime in here with what day would be better--our choices are the 14th or 15th when my girlfriend is away.

If you have no interest in a meet, but are interested in Intellivision equipment, Odyssey II, classic Mac stuff, etc., let me know if you can come pick it up. Mostly free; I will also trade for beer, smaller items (I have a renewed interest in homebrews these days) etc.

Hey, Oldschool, I will send you a PM. Didn't get much in the way of positive reaction for a meet--it's a tough time of year for it and on short notice. If anyone is interested in stuff and in the Boston area, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm also going to be posting and reposting a bunch of stuff for sale on here in the next week or so--nothing great, but if I don't get any bites I'll just give it away.

If anyone wants some old compact Macs, please let me know. These are slated to go to Goodwill in the next week if none of my Craigslist ads get answered.

Heh. I have never been to anything like this before so I really hope this does occur. It would be a treat for me. I may be one of the youngest there as well...as I am only 20...almost 21. But I dont see how that'd matter much. Hopefuly soon we will know for sure if this will occur.

It's short notice, but I am moving out of town in a month and need to get rid of some stuff. Based on some of the interest expressed in the other thread about a trademeet, I'd be willing to host. If interested, just chime in here with what day would be better--our choices are the 14th or 15th when my girlfriend is away.

If you have no interest in a meet, but are interested in Intellivision equipment, Odyssey II, classic Mac stuff, etc., let me know if you can come pick it up. Mostly free; I will also trade for beer, smaller items (I have a renewed interest in homebrews these days) etc.

So is your girlfriend going to have a QVC trademeet, featuring flannel sheets ;)

• 3 weeks later...