• Bongo (Congo Bongo)
  3. 3. Grundle vs. Vali

• Grundle the Green Dragon (Adventure)
    • Vali the Avenger (Ice Trek)
  4. 4. Peter Pepper vs. Mappy

• Peter Pepper (Burger Time)
    • Mappy (Mappy)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Our first upset last week (if a minor one) as Evil Otto gave Proteus an old-fashioned beat-down.

This week, it's the second half of the Miyamoto Division:

Pick Axe Pete vs. The Bartender

Pick Axe Pete's titular star against the beer (or root beer) slingin' star of Tapper.

Mario vs. Bongo

The Jump Man of Donkey Kong takes on the copycat great ape of Congo Bongo.

Grundle vs. Vali

It's not that easy being the green dragon from Adventure, but can he take the warrior of Ice Trek?

Peter Pepper vs. Mappy

It's a tribute to Ratatouille, as the chef of Burger Time tries to eliminate the rodent star of Mappy.

And heeeeeeeeere's the bracket!

post-51-1185853406_thumb.jpg

Mappy vs. Peter Pepper was a tough choice for me. In the end Peter Pepper won, because Burgertime is playable on the 7800, while Mappy is not.

By the way, more people need to vote for Pick Axe Pete. Come on O2 fans, this is our guy. I want to see him pull out an underdog victory and take the whole thing.

Edited by Atarifever

Pete, Mario, Grundle, Pepper.

And with that Pete takes the first lead I've seen him in.

Tapper guy people? Come on, what'd he ever do? Fill a couple glasses full of liquid? Who can't do that? FACT: Pick Axe Pete killed Hitler with his bare hands. Yeah, it was in his autobiography.

Edited by Atarifever

Pete is behind by one again. If you listen carefully, you can hear freedom dying. Don't say patriots like me and Shawn Sr. didn't warn you when the king of England comes into your house and starts pushing you around. FACT: The King of England is the evil puppetmaster behind Tapper Guy.

Pete is behind by one again. If you listen carefully, you can hear freedom dying. Don't say patriots like me and Shawn Sr. didn't warn you when the king of England comes into your house and starts pushing you around. FACT: The King of England is the evil puppetmaster behind Tapper Guy.

Yep, you heard it guys!! Lets fight the good fight agenst totalitarian movent and let the freedom of the vote sway in the way of the people, sway in the way of the O2 Axeman, vote for Pick Axe Pete!!!!