IGNORED

Online Atari 2600 Label Maker : Now with Silver Labels

Cropsy

What label variation would you like to see next?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. What label variation would you like to see next?

• Atari 2600 Red Label
    • Atari 2600 Children's Label
    • Atari 7800 Label
    • Activision Label
    • Imagic Label

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Cool thx...now I just need insight into what label, e.g. Avery label people are using

Ah, I think I understand your question now. I've been wanting to get some inkjet sticker paper myself, but the kind I've gotten in the past did not stick well. I replaced the label on a couple of bare carts, but they fell off after a few years.

I too would like to know what brand of sticker paper people have had the best results with. I didn't want to drop another $10-$12 on a few sheets from Wal-Mart or Office Max without them being better quality than what I've gotten in the past.

Cool thx...now I just need insight into what label, e.g. Avery label people are using

Ah, I think I understand your question now. I've been wanting to get some inkjet sticker paper myself, but the kind I've gotten in the past did not stick well. I replaced the label on a couple of bare carts, but they fell off after a few years.

I too would like to know what brand of sticker paper people have had the best results with. I didn't want to drop another $10-$12 on a few sheets from Wal-Mart or Office Max without them being better quality than what I've gotten in the past.

These home brew folks should be able to help us out...

These home brew folks should be able to help us out...

Office Depot Photo Gloss Print & Stick Paper (Item #652-051) yields excellent results.

I have never seen it on their website - only on the store shelves.

med_gallery_17025_203_39423.jpg

even if you consider the criminal he was

it is a bit tasteless

Nah, It's good to go IMO. It's the same as making anything similar with any opressive tyrant, you pretty much have the go ahead to make fun of them in all ways. They earned the shame they are given and it also lets us never forget why a free world can never have men like this trying to run things.

med_gallery_17025_203_39423.jpg

even if you consider the criminal he was

it is a bit tasteless

Nah, It's good to go IMO. It's the same as making anything similar with any opressive tyrant, you pretty much have the go ahead to make fun of them in all ways. They earned the shame they are given and it also lets us never forget why a free world can never have men like this trying to run things.

I have to admit I found this hysterical... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Since my Photobucket links are all broken (and the edit button still hasn't turned up (maybe it fell behind the fridge?), I've uploaded my pics to my gallery (now with the labels on cartridges, woo-hoo!). I was going to post all of them here, but I realized that's a lot of pics... So I'll put my favorite one here

tn_gallery_24935_459_22308.jpg

and just link to the gallery: http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=24935&do=view_album&album=459

Edit: Look! I found the edit button! Turns out it had fallen behind the toilet!

Anyway, ETA, thanks for making this tool, Cropsy! It's loads of fun! And when I get some extra money, I'm going to buy a bunch of cheap 2600 carts, so I can put these labels on them and put them on display! ^_^

Edited by TI99Kitty

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on a local fundraiser and will be giving away custom labeled atari carts. I suck with computers. I can make a label, but how do I copy and save the right size to fit an atari cart? The ones I print are way too big. I need some help.

The small labels fit correctly when printed at 150 DPI and the large labels at 360DPI. If your image software doesn't support setting the DPI for printing just set the printed width to 2.733 inches or 6.94 centimetres.

If the software you are using doesn't support custom printed sizes the image viewer IrfanView is free and does. It's available at http://www.irfanview.com/