IGNORED

Win a Custom Space Invaders Cartridge (ENDS SUNDAY)

neotokeo2001

Win Your Own Custom Space Invaders Atari 2600 Game

Contest Must Be Entered On my MYSPACE page(It's Free sign-up)

http://www.myspace.com/classicvideogamer

You can win you're very own Atari 2600 Cartridge with a version of Space Invaders that you design. How can this be possible?? Simple. Just leave a comment on my MYSPACE BLOG with a fond memory you have of the Atari 2600. You don't need to write a book, A single paragraph will do. You can write more if you would like.

After 2 weeks I will pick my three(3) favorite memories and each person will get to design their own Space Invaders and will recieve an actual playable cartridge of that game. You can even design your own label. Enter as many times as you would like. Starting now....

So exactly how will you design your own Space Invaders game? Your game will be based on Space Invaders Deluxe(Nukey). You have never played a version of Space Invaders like this before on your Atari. I will send the winners a question sheet that will be filled out asking what you would like to see in your game. I will take those answers and make the game for you. For example, You can put your name as the Invaders (Up to six letters) or pick characters from your favorite Atari games (Also up to six) or anything else that you can come up with.

I can design a label for you but would prefer that you use the Atari 2600 Label Maker:

http://www.labelmaker2600.com

All you need is a picture/graphic file in JPG format. Here are a couple examples of the game with labels.

Here are a few samples of the game with labels.

Scott Invaders

Scott1.gif

ScottInvLabelBsmall.gif

Pac Invaders

Pac1.gif

PacInvLabelsmall.gif

Edited by neotokeo2001