1. 1. Q*Bert vs. The Mad Bomber

• Q*Bert (Q*Bert)
    • The Mad Bomber (Kaboom!)
  2. 2. Frogger vs. Dig Dug

• Frogger (Frogger)
    • Dig Dug (Dig Dug)
  3. 3. Pitfall Harry vs. The Last Hope of Mankind

• Pitfall Harry (Pitfall!)
    • The Last Hope of Mankind (Robotron: 2084)
  4. 4. Ms. Pac-Man vs. Donkey Kong

• Ms. Pac-Man (Ms. Pac-Man)
    • Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I'm saddened to see Luigi fall, but that square's just too powerful, eh?

And now a question. Do you think I should only do one battle at a time from this point onward. If I do, it will be about another two months before this thing is concluded, otherwise, it will just be a month. What do you think?

So, to continue:

Q*Bert vs. The Mad Bomber

Namesake star of Q*Bert versus that crazy, thieving master of destruction from Kaboom!.

Frogger vs. Dig Dug

Froggy takes one step at a time in Frogger, but can the star of Dig Dug dig deeper?

Pitfall Harry vs. The Last Hope of Mankind

He can jump over scorpions, but can the star of Pitfall! evade the laser-wielding star of Robotron: 2084?

Ms. Pac-Man vs. Donkey Kong

A big fight here as the first lady of gaming, star of Ms. Pac-Man takes on the 300 pound gorilla, villain of Donkey Kong.

And the brackets as they currently stand:

post-51-1191847186_thumb.jpg

The MAD BOMBER!!!

Frogger

Pitfall Harry

Donkey Kong

How the heck is The Mad Bomber losing to that Qbert thing.

Qbert is such a girly game to me. Maybe is why I never liked it that much.

Soft lil cuddly, ugly thing-animals are not my kinda thing and

the Mad Bomber and his Patented Smirk is #1 overall for me regradless of the outcome here.

I cant believe Donkey Kong is even close to losing as well, facing a Wanna be in Pacman in drag.

Harry Clearly is top 4 as well.

WHRE ARE THE THE MAD BOMBERs Peeps?

Calling all Mad Bombers, get out the vote!

I'm saddened to see Luigi fall, but that square's just too powerful, eh?

And now a question. Do you think I should only do one battle at a time from this point onward. If I do, it will be about another two months before this thing is concluded, otherwise, it will just be a month. What do you think?

I think you want to milk this for all it's worth and not come up with new survey questions. :)

Whatever, this has been fun.

I still wanna know how that sissy Qbert is winning? The Mad Bomber would blow the crap up out of that furry Snuffalupagus wanna be!

Right!? Thats what I'm talking about! People might like one character over another but who would win in a fight? For example: Yellow Dragon v.s Pepper. What in the world would Pepper do to him? Dust him with pepper, try and drop a hamburger on him? Yellow Dragon can move threw walls and would have eaten Pepper before he could even turn around and run for a pattie.

Q* Bert can't attack all he can do is hop. He's going to hit with a bomb sooner or later.

Q*Bert, Dig Dug, Pitfall Harry and DK. Tough choosing between Ms Pac Man & DK was tough, but I've been on a DK kick since seeing King of Kong, so he got the nod.

[Edit]Q*Bert could lure the Mad Bomber into falling off the edge of the playfield. Home field advantage!!!

Edited by BydoEmpire