IGNORED

WANTED: hook-ups, ACs, joysticks, paddles, etc..

Grundy

Hello all. As of right now i'm rather out of luck. I found a couple of ACs with the correct voltage and cobbled the correct "head" on them via duct tape, but my electrician skills must be lacking...I get no picture. :( I know its NOT my RF, cause I plugged it into my NES and the image came right up, clear as a bell. Anyhow, I know that hook-ups and sticks and so forth arent exactly "hard to come by", I'm just not ready to give Radio Shack $5~$10 for said parts. :ponder: I'd love to swap for some needed cords and such, just see my trade list. I'm mainly out for:

-Sticks (any sort..there was this little chubby one I remember liking from years back..not sure of the maker..)

-Paddles

-Driving paddle

-RF(s)...Game/TV switchboxes

-AC adapters

-Etc.

Thanks and LMK if you have any of the said parts. A flea market near me has a few basic Atari-made sticks, but Jesus, it looks as if they spent the past 30 years at the bottom of a dung heap. :roll: :(

Thought I got lucky last weekend, we saw some NICE looking sticks..looked brand new...come to find out, they were one of those "retro game" devices that have built-in games and are made to be hooked-up to a TV. :roll:

-Joe