IGNORED

NTSC 2600 system wanted to uk

wogihao

Hi im looking for a system that i can use for testing in the uk it needs to be NTSC (i cant be bothered to code the games in pal as most of the examples are all in NTSC format anyway).

Anyone have a idea what the average shipping cost for one of these fellas is - also is there a new repo version of the atari 2600 avalible (the orignal units are rather old and im sceptical if they will last that long with frequent use).

Hi im looking for a system that i can use for testing in the uk it needs to be NTSC (i cant be bothered to code the games in pal as most of the examples are all in NTSC format anyway).

Anyone have a idea what the average shipping cost for one of these fellas is - also is there a new repo version of the atari 2600 avalible (the orignal units are rather old and im sceptical if they will last that long with frequent use).

Postage is going to be in the $40 - $50 range I think, maybe less. And get an AV mod from The longhorn engineer or make an offer on my s-video moded Sears Heavy sixer :D