IGNORED

atari in thailand ....

jahfish

Does anyone have any theories on why so many of these pirate carts have artwork that's completely unrelated to the game that's on it? Even misleading in many cases, i.e. there is indeed a Star Wars, Ghostbusters and a Raiders of the Lost Ark game, but the pirate carts sporting these pictures are completely different games.

Kinda related are the games which don't have a title on them at all.

Why did they do that? :sad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome haul!!! I have seen those Century carts show up in France. ;)

After all this time I finally scored some Thai carts.

They haven't arrived yet. Cool Waterworld bootleg cover, for which I assume is the Dolphin cart. The one that I'm most excited for is the green Century Navarone. I love the unknown. :)

Then again, Bit Corp's Mr. Postman is probably my favorite game of all time. The Cold Pac boot is a lovely addition to my collection. :D

I'm was pretty sure the Fantastic Game multicart is from Mexico, but I guess it must be a Taiwan boot since it showed up in the land of smiles.

atariA1.jpg

atariA2.jpg

atariA3.jpg

atariA4.jpg

atariA5.jpg

Whatever happened to these?

Do you still have them, Res?

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Ok seriously people. Does anyone know the identity of the games Navarone and Five Eagle? Anybody???? ;)

Hi Foxsolo200, I have that game around here somewhere in a box. I will take a look for it and get back to you on what game it is. I have it on a pirate cart, SpaceVision, can't remember the other game with it though, off to search :)

Okay the search is over; I found out what game it is..... Tac-Scan by SEGA. Took me awhile to figure it out as I had not played that one in quite sometime. When I first put the Five Eagle cart in I was puzzled, could not figure out what game I was playing. I had to try half a dozen carts before I hit the right one. Hope this helps you. Cheers, FB :)

P.S. Just for interests sakes the other game on the cart is Ski Hunt.

Okay the search is over; I found out what game it is..... Tac-Scan by SEGA. Took me awhile to figure it out as I had not played that one in quite sometime. When I first put the Five Eagle cart in I was puzzled, could not figure out what game I was playing. I had to try half a dozen carts before I hit the right one. Hope this helps you. Cheers, FB :)

P.S. Just for interests sakes the other game on the cart is Ski Hunt.

Frostbite you are a true gent. Thank you very much for closure on that particular game. Just ned someone to identify Navarone now. Thanks once again. Owe you one ;)

No problem; glad to help out. :) I am not sure what Navarone is??? I do not think I have that one, but I will take a look. So many different pirate labels out there. I love to collect them! :D

Pirate carts are fascinating creatures which is why I love the challenge of trying to identify them all. Thanks for the help ;)

No problem; glad to help out. :) I am not sure what Navarone is??? I do not think I have that one, but I will take a look. So many different pirate labels out there. I love to collect them! :D

Pirate carts are fascinating creatures which is why I love the challenge of trying to identify them all. Thanks for the help ;)

Whoa! That is a massive project; I think you have been working at this one for quite some time. Do you have a list compiled?