IGNORED

Boulder Dash® preorder list

Once you have confirmed your name is beside the # you want, could you please DELETE your post requesting the cart, so that the thread remains relativlely uncluttered.

I think they can't unfortunately. But I can clean up the thread occasionally if you want me to.

Once you have confirmed your name is beside the # you want, could you please DELETE your post requesting the cart, so that the thread remains relativlely uncluttered.

I think they can't unfortunately. But I can clean up the thread occasionally if you want me to.

No, people cannot delete their posts, and I would prefer that posts are not arbitrarily deleted simply to "unclutter" the thread. As long as the first post is maintained with an updated list of reserved copies, that should be fine.

Thanks,

..Al

If I understood the rules, then will JerryG get it in case you bail out sometime later.

Me? Bailing out?

Hey, I am co-developing the thing! :D

Well, when you're getting a free copy anyway, chances are good that you will stay on the list on payday ;)

I wonder why Al doesn't want a copy? :ponder:

(with a couple of people to fight to the death for particular numbers).

Since you're happily posting I'm in mourning because Armin must be RIP then :sad:

I moved.

Hey that was a joke :) Of course you get #1 and #2

#180 for me

PS.: In addition it is against the rules. If you don't take 1 and 2 you get NONE ! :rolling:

Edited by Kroko