TOPIC REBIRTH 2008/2011
NES movie games
, get a bad rep... so does LJN, although! half of movie games are pretty bad (to many people) but there's some playable or great ones in there.
A Nightmare on Elm St.
- I think it's a good game! Cool dark levels and neat music, including the "1,2... freddys comin' for you" You also can switch between dream warriors... pretty cool, with good dream effects and levels, very underrated!
- Nice gameplay follows the first two movies nicely. Fun to do the mini-games when you learn 'em.
Back to the Future II / III
- Improvement! Somewhat too long, but at least playable.
Friday the 13th
- My all time favorite NES game... it's gotta be at least average for NES, awesome music and effects.
- Not that great once solved but good stuff.
- A decent overhead level game, great music.
- well, I liked it a platformer, stomping bugs.
- Nice level game.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- I think it's pretty cool.
- Had a lot of fun figuring this out with a friend, but a little difficult.
Terminator I - II
- Good for NES standards.
- Decent stuff.
Indiana Jones Doom
- I might be only one who likes it, but the gameplay I thought was neat, riding on the train tracks in the Cart.
Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure
- Loved this game, but it's probably only so/so to others.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Difficult as hell, but nice graphics and ideas.
NES, movie games are the ones I like to play!
Go figure, but Top Gun stunk on all ports.
I really don't get the hate for Nightmare on Elm/Friday the 13th.