IGNORED

Aww Fudge!

Brad2600

So I went to Radio Shack to buy a new RF Adaptor for my VCS, only to discover that my power supply is nowhere to be found.

Anyone know of a place I can find a new power supply? Does Radio Shack carry anything that will work with a VCS?

I'm really disappointed. I was hoping to have my VCS up and running.

Jesus Christ... :ponder:

Anyway, a 9-volt power supply is easier to find than the RF adapter you bought. Radio Shack will definitely have one! The 2600's not the only thing that takes 9 volts. You might have to buy another little adapter for the male plug itself, but I think you can get either kind nowadays.

Unless I missed something, that is -- like you have a UK 2600 that you're trying to run up there in lovely Vermont.

CF

I'm not sure what you mean about this, except that I lost the power plug for my 2600.

How can I tell if it's an UK 2600 anyway?

What exactly do I need to look for at Radio Shack again? Part number?

Thanks!

I own one that looks like this one, but from a different company

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1370530381

And i own another one that looks almost the same, but it has a changable end piece with 6 different connectors

these can be found at Radio shack and various other places (im thinking best buy, maybe)

Kepone, all you need is a standard 9-volt power supply with a 1/8" male plug (to fit your 2600). The part that actually plugs into the wall is a little square box. You don't need a part number; I can guarantee that Radio Shack, and probably most department stores, carry these.