IGNORED

2008 Stanley Cup Playoffs Contest - We have a winner

bcprs1

Thanks Brett & Lemmi! Nice pic too! Which one is the trophy for winning the finals, again? ;)

There's no shame in second. You picked a good playoffs... heck, it came down to the two of us in the finals! I just picked my team and went with my gut for the rest.

If the Penguins can keep their team together they'll win the cup eventually. They learned a good lesson about what it takes to win in the playoffs. Most teams have to go through this. Credit to them for turning this into a series after the first two games.

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Give me a heart attack!! I thought thing was going to overtime... again! I started pacing when Hudler took that penalty, but the Wings held on... good thing they had a 2 goal lead this time. :)

Congratulations aftermac!!! You are the winner!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Give me a heart attack!! I thought thing was going to overtime... again! I started pacing when Hudler took that penalty, but the Wings held on... good thing they had a 2 goal lead this time. :)

Congratulations aftermac!!! You are the winner!!!

Congrats!! :)

Congratulations to the latest winner, and thanks to bcprs1 for hosting another fine contest!

Thanks everyone! And thanks to bcprs1 for generously hosting this contest!