IGNORED

Sniderman's Cheesy post-CGE giveaway!

Snider-man

Well chris, it is kind of bad. I do thinki that OT is a big possibilite. We just better watch and hope someone will end this bloody battle already. Liquid sky is in the lead right now! Well untill next time this is marty and chris reporting live to you at the atari 2600 forums! (theme music :music: ). *show ends*

Marty- Can i get a fucking glass of water, PLEASE!!

lol

rember i dont count :P :P

Well im back and looks like liquid sky has lost his lead, already!!! That just gos to show how fast this fight could end, and dreams f that book can be toren apart. As scooterb23 takes the lead.

Well untill next time this is marty and chris reporting live to you at the atari 2600 forums! (theme music ). *show ends*

lol

rember i dont count

The contests pace has been yuned down a bit but not that much. Joshk was cut from a chance of winning. Too bad. A new contestant KrisJohn has entered and is currently winnning the contest,, holy! So many people, i wouldn't be suprised if sniders suprise check up was soon, people put in your vote he could come soon!!

Well untill next time this is marty and chris reporting live to you at the atari 2600 forums! (theme music :music: ). *show ends*

lol

rember i dont count :P :P

*yawwwwwn* *streeeeeetch*

Well, after a bit of a nap, I jump back to see that KRISJOHN is the winner! (though Marty was the last poster, but - as the announcer - has placed himself out of the running. Besides, didn't you get your program this weekend Marty?)

If KRISJOHN will private message me his address, I'll fire off this winning parcel! Congrats!

The contest is over now. Go to bed.

*snooooorrrrreeeee*

I camped out in this forum for 10 minutes carefully typing my next post and Snyder-man sneaks in under my watchful eyes. :sleep:

Oh well, here goes the post anyway.....

*crooning in a rhinestone-studded jumper* Two for the show...

*while gyrating his hips* Three to get ready now GO CAT GO!

Don't you...step on my Blue Suede Shoes.

Do what you want but don't step on my Blllllllluuuue Sueeeeede eh Shooooooooooooooooes! Thank-ya (whew) Thank-ya Very Much!

frontloge.gif

Well thats that. As Snider man declared the winner Krisjohn! Junglehunter was a tad bit behind 15 secs that hurts. Better luck next time! Well what a match all this talk about sleep makes me tired! *yawn*

Well untill next time this is marty *yawn* and chris reporting live to you at the atari 2600 forums *yawn*! (theme music ). *show ends*

Marty- Can i get a fucking pillow and blanket, PLEASE!!

lol

rember i dont count

BTW: SNiderman i did get one, thats why i knocked myself out and did commentating

Good job, Krisjohn! It just goes to show us, Marty, that luck is always a major factor in these non-answer contests. It was a tough race, extending to two pages of posts, and we see a satisfied and exhausted audience filing out of the stands.

And that's the way it was on August 13th and 14th, 2002.

CF

• 2 weeks later...