IGNORED

Compatibility between Atari computer models

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Tempest, we've all tried to be reasonable with this guy in the past, in fact he's even had a 4 day ban on this forum for being abusive (something he casually forgot to mention?) And yes, we're banned from that other forum, but that is because he's a mod there.

All I can advise is if you expect to have a reasonable discussion, don't invite him into it.

Yet another incorrect statement from CJ. No, I'm not moderator in other Atari forum.

Inviting to discussion? I thought that in public forums anyone can join some discussion in any time...

Not to mention that CJ came here with his off topic bashing of my site, projects. I recommend that CJ open new thread about me and then write everything what hurts his too sensitive heart :D

'Nice' arguments to deny what I wrote - blah, ..... Too bad that Inquisition is over, CJ . And everyone knows that Earth is not flat. Instead some another reply in same manner better study some Atari schematics.

Look, I don't care who has the longer rap sheet. Let's just get back to the topic at hand and try to be civil to one another. Personally I'm finding this information to be fascinating.

Tempest

Right. I was on topic when wrote about how floppy spindown and Falcon bus works. Facts are easy to check...

Maybe that others try similar...

So have all the games that are incompatible with the Mega STE (which is what I use) been patched? Is there a list somewhere? I've only played a dozen games or so and I haven't run into any that didn't work yet. I'm using a Mega STE with 4MB of memory and the latest TOS (2.06?).

Tempest

So have all the games that are incompatible with the Mega STE (which is what I use) been patched? Is there a list somewhere? I've only played a dozen games or so and I haven't run into any that didn't work yet. I'm using a Mega STE with 4MB of memory and the latest TOS (2.06?).

Tempest

Not all games are patched. And it will likely never happen. Sometimes patching is too hard, and game is too bad, so not worth.

Here is a fresh list site, what expects that people add his experiences: (already mentined here)

http://www.ppest.org/atari/atricl.php

Thanks for proving me right. :)

So he's sending you the abusive PM's now instead of me and ggn? Satisfy yourself with the knowledge you are right, because you will never convince him he is wrong.

BTW, reading that other thread on that other forum "Nobody else has complained before" LMFAO.

Tempest (And anyone else) - we have a "Wish List" thread on our forum (blatant advertising here: http://dbug-automation.co.uk) for people to submit titles for us to patch. Please feel free to post in it - chances are we'll look into any suggested title as we've patched most of the ones we like already :)

... because you will never convince him he is wrong...

But I'm convinced. After reading 20 times in row word 'blah' I'm totally convinced :D

OK. I will do once more attempt to sort out this mess...

What you need is to read what I really wrote, not just assuming some things...

So, when I say that 'many times' it means not 'most times'.

When I say that someone is not in right in something it means not that he knows nothing.

When I posted couple times for instance about some small bugs in Steem, or mentioned that they does not reply on E-mails. it means not that I don't respect them or their work. And all this crap started somewhere about such things.

Then, as some thread on another forum and post erasing was mentioned. They erased me because I'm moderator there, for sure :D Then, only insult in erased post was that I said that Johnny is ridiculous. In fact, all his later posts (may look them, they are still there) prove just that I was in right. He has no clue, and even admitted that mixed my program with another. But wrote that 'it is totally useless when write disks'. So, who insulted who? What is insult really? Is insult in worlds self, or in meaning of message, sentence? Or worse, is insult in whole approach toward some person?

So, instead convincing me, better read posts more carefully. Be positive. Don't provoke.

Life can be simple and beautiful.

Edited by ppera