IGNORED

got my carts, please lock.

Shawn

I'll just get it out there right now: are you offering more than the fitty cents apiece than the AA store? Well, I know it's credit in the store, but that's good as cash for me :D !

Looking to get a bunch. At least 30 or 40 but also up to 100 carts. Dont care what games they are, what kinda label or if they are for the 2600 or 7800. if you got a load of common or dead carts kickin about that you want to unload I'll buy them as I have no donor carts left and I need to refuel the monster.

I'll just get it out there right now: are you offering more than the fitty cents apiece than the AA store? Well, I know it's credit in the store, but that's good as cash for me :D !

Looking to get a bunch. At least 30 or 40 but also up to 100 carts. Dont care what games they are, what kinda label or if they are for the 2600 or 7800. if you got a load of common or dead carts kickin about that you want to unload I'll buy them as I have no donor carts left and I need to refuel the monster.

50 cents is the norm for donor carts but just for kicks I'll give you 55 cents each if you have at least 50 carts for me.

Edited by Shawn Sr.