IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

So, it seems like there is also a Watara Supervision flashcart, but it's not listed here (first post)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/223165-watara-vectrex-flash-cart-rewritable-multigame-cartridge-available/

Supervision:

• MWRMC 8-in-1: A switch-selectable flash cart for the Watara Supervision. This means you can use the burner (MVBD) to write to the flash cart (MWRMC), and then use the on-board switch to select 8 different games. The MVBD is a USB MSD Device, which means you simply plug it in with the MWRMC attached, and Windows will recognize it like it would any USB Flash Drive. From here you can drag and drop your Supervision ROMs up to 64kB each onto the MWRMC and you're good to go! You can purchase these devices here. Keep in mind that the MVBD can also be used with the MVRMC for the Vectrex.

Vectrex:

• MVRMC 4-in-1/16-in-1: A switch-selectable flash cart for the Vectrex. This means you can use the burner (MVBD) to write to the flash cart (MVRMC), and then use the on-board switch to select between your games. The MVBD is a USB MSD Device, which means you simply plug it in with the MVRMC attached, and Windows will recognize it like it would any USB Flash Drive. From here you can drag and drop your Vectrex ROMs up to 64kB each onto the MVRMC and you're good to go! The 4-in-1 accepts 4 64kB files while the 16-in-1 accepts 8 64kB files or 16 32kB files. You can purchase these devices here. Keep in mind that the MVBD can also be used with the MWRMC for the Supervision.
  • Like 1

Unless I'm wrong, the MWRMC 8-in-1 can work for both Vectrex and Supervision ROMs.

I have one, I use it for my Supervision, and it works well.

Only one game won't work; Journey to the West, because it's a 128Ko game.

But on evey other regards it works fine. The PCB is designed to fit in a Supervision shell.

I would have liked a shorter selection switch but it's a detail.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed a GDEMU in one of my Dreamcasts yesterday. Installation was a snap and the device worked right off the bat with the selfboot type rips and GD images. The blazing loading times and the near absolute silence of the unit are truly fantastic. :D

Where may I asked you picked up one of them GDEMU at!

Has anyone heard of any new rumors of a multi cart for the Neo-Geo I know someone was working on one some time back. Even if its a hack of one of the 100 in one types getting rid of all the clone games and replacing them with actual released games would be great.

Has anyone heard of any new rumors of a multi cart for the Neo-Geo I know someone was working on one some time back. Even if its a hack of one of the 100 in one types getting rid of all the clone games and replacing them with actual released games would be great.

I asked over on Neo-Geo.com a few months ago and no one seemed interested. I would settle for correct roms in the '120 in one' cart I have rather than those buggy roms and hacks.