IGNORED

AV cable for Sega Genesis 2 model

SEgamer

I got a set for $10 bucks shipped let me know. It is the yellow/red/white not the crappy just yellow/white one's. I had a Sega CD but sold it and got these cables after I sold it so they are 100% brand new. I got an X'eye and don't need these anymore as I have standard a/v cables with that.

I buy these in bulk wholesale for something like $2 to $1.75. I'm getting ready to do a Christmas order in the next month or so. When I do I'll put up a post in the regular marketplace section and help everyone out that needs a cable for something for a buck over wholesale (just to pay for the envelope and my wifes time to pack). Plus actual postage (first class should be fine on a cable, like $2.) You should be able to get classic video cords for $5 or less this way. Also, power cords will be possible but the weight kinda does make those costly to ship.

AX

Hey Atreyu, let me know if SEGAmer did not take the AV Cable. I need one as well. I would rather trade for it, so check out my trade list on my profile and let me know if you see anything you need.

Thanks,

Waterborn

I didn't take em so they're all yours, Waterborn. I'm going to the local places this weekend, hopefully I'll find one in a bin of cables/controllers that are around sometimes. And it's SEgamer (SouthEast gamer), not SEGAmer...though now that I think about it, SEGAmer is a lot cooler

Hey Atreyu, let me know if SEGAmer did not take the AV Cable. I need one as well. I would rather trade for it, so check out my trade list on my profile and let me know if you see anything you need.

Thanks,

Waterborn

I didn't take em so they're all yours, Waterborn. I'm going to the local places this weekend, hopefully I'll find one in a bin of cables/controllers that are around sometimes. And it's SEgamer (SouthEast gamer), not SEGAmer...though now that I think about it, SEGAmer is a lot cooler

You need an animated Gif for your avatar

SEgamer

SEGAmer

SEgamer

SEGAmer

:D

SEgamer, sorry for the typo there! Though SEGAmer does kind of look cool. :D

AX, definitely give me a heads up when you do that order, I have a few cables that I need - Thanks for the heads up.

In the meantime, Atreyu, let me know if you want to work a trade.

I realize it's not the AV cable, but I have what I believe is the original RF cable for the model 2 Genesis. If anyone wants to try this I can sell for $1.50 paypal, basically just cover the shipping and I can send in a bubble mailer. I have no idea if it works or not, just found it in my things, but it looks okay.

post-43-1218336077_thumb.jpg

Is the 9pin mini-din used standard or non-standard. I don't have a model 2 myself to actually look out.

http://www.hardwarebook.info/Sega_Genesis_2/32X/Nomad_A/V doesn't indicate if the pinouts shown are being viewed from front or back side. Assuming the top row of 3 pins aren't in a physicaly reversed configuration on the Genny (which I have a nagging suspicion might be the problem), it looks likes a standard 9pin mini-din would work.