IGNORED

Atari Box Protectors for sale IN STOCK! PICS!

justabum

• 3 weeks later...
not fat enough for a jag box, I already attemped it.

Looks like my SNES protectors are a decent fit for the Jaguar boxes. If anyone can post a picture please do. Here is the pricing list for the SNES/Jaguar size boxes if anyone is interested in them. They are a little cheaper than the 2600 ones becuase I didn't have to get them custom made. However they won't fit perfectly snug like the 2600 ones.

All prices include shipping too so no extra charges.

25+ @ $0.80 a piece

50+ @ $0.70 a piece

100 + @ $0.65 a piece

200 + @ $0.60 a piece

500 + @ $0.55 a piece

50 international shipping = $40

• 1 month later...
yes these are still in stock for now. I'll will post again when the supply is running thin.

PM sent for 5 boxes :)

If you are looking for 5 boxes I hope you didn't message justabum... I sent 2 messages on NA for 5 boxes and never got a reply both times. Try finding somebody who is ordering and have them grab a few extra... That is what I had to do at least.

yes these are still in stock for now. I'll will post again when the supply is running thin.

PM sent for 5 boxes :)

If you are looking for 5 boxes I hope you didn't message justabum... I sent 2 messages on NA for 5 boxes and never got a reply both times. Try finding somebody who is ordering and have them grab a few extra... That is what I had to do at least.

Sorry stingray, over the years of selling these I have quit responding to people who want less than 10. Nine times out of ten it is a waste of my time and the person that wants to buy 2, 3 or 5 gets all pissed off because I tell them $2 each or so. And then act like I'm ripping people off. I can't help that the shipping, shipping material, paypal fees, and my time is more costly than the actual item they are purchasing. Now maybe you wouldn't have reacted that way, and if that is the case then I'm sorry for not responding. It just came up too many times that I was being "called out" on some message board because I wanted to charge $4 shipped for 2 box protectors that I finally said screw it and quit responding to those requests.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...