IGNORED

Atari Box Protectors for sale IN STOCK! PICS!

justabum

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have some in stock? BTW, I've bought hundreds. They fit 2600, Colecovision, 5200, most Intellivision aside from the original Mattel releases (sadly, there are at least 75 of those), Commodore 64 (original releases by Commodore), and oodles and oodles of other boxes for various other systems and old computers.

Man, how I wish I could get these for every box I own. High on the list of game box sizes:

Intellivision

Vectrex

Justa- contact me about sourcing these, I'd be into buying or creating some other sizes.

ian

Edited by ianoid

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still interested in buying more of these.

me too! I emailed him a couple weeks ago and he said 3 weeks till the atari ones are back in stock so I think we got another week to wait yet Ian. Myself I need atari,nes,snes & n64 boxes from him. These boxes are just awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

I would probably buy 300 more.

Anyone have a lead on getting other boxes like this, like the toy collecting nerds use for figures and such? I would really like to get some more for the awkward sized boxes, knowing it would cost quite a bit more than the <$1 justabum has these for in quantity.

I need some for my Jaguar games that fit nice too!

Ya, even though it's getting real close to Xmas and cash is real low I would still place a full order of these boxes. If only "justabum" was around to confirm when or if he has more boxes in. Anyone got this guys email? Shoot me a PM if you do please.

I would probably buy 300 more.

Anyone have a lead on getting other boxes like this, like the toy collecting nerds use for figures and such? I would really like to get some more for the awkward sized boxes, knowing it would cost quite a bit more than the <$1 justabum has these for in quantity.

What your looking for is Starcase boxes Ian and they are not cheap even in numbers. I've been searching for ones that will fit the 2009 playmates Star Trek figures but I've let to find ones big enough (3" deep x 10" high x 6 or 7" wide). Most of these figure cases are only mass produced in the sizes common with Star Wars figure lines current and vintage and for the odd sized figure cases the people making them know they can cash in cause they are the only ones selling them,ect. :( For more common sizes in regards to figure cases these folks have them for decent prices:

http://www.theearthtoymall.com/colsuppricgu.html

Atari box protectors are back in stock!!!!

I also have SNES, NES (2 sizes), N64, Gameboy and Virtual boy.

For those looking for Jaguar the SNES ones work good for Jaguar. I've sold them to several Jaguar collectors and haven't had any complaints. They are also cheaper than the 2600 box proctector because it just so happens that is a stock size that I didn't have to get custom made.

Get your orders in NOW!!! :)

anyone else in germany that wants to buy some? let's make a collective order ...

Just to let you know if you are going to work a larger overseas order. The best and cheapest way I can ship these overseas is in lots of 200. I can fit 200 into a flat rate priority box. Even if I were to ship like 2000 the shipping doesn't get any cheaper, the flat rate box is a huge discount compared to regular rates, so to keep costs down try to order them in quantities of 200.

Of course if you wanted to order like 2,000 although shipping costs doesn't get any cheaper, I'd cut my cost down to make it more attractive.

Do you sell sizes that fit DS games and/or GBA games? Are they the same size?

BTW ordered more already! Thanks justabum!

ian

I sell ones for Gameboy and Gameboy Advance. I don't carry ones for DS but Mario's Right Nut on nintendoage.com has some NES cart protectors that work pretty well for DS.