IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

I just finished Call of Duty 2 and Halo 2. Now I'm going back through on higher or max difficulty to pick up the achievements I missed.

Let's just say the AI in Medal of Honor 2 is far from realistic when on Veteran and I want to throttle some developers. Realism was thrown out the window to make it difficult... but I'm just about done with Russia after only a few hours cursing at the magic Germans. However, I loved the game on lower difficulty. There was still a lot of Germans that must be able to see through walls but it could be dealt with.

I spent an afternoon on Forza 2 (just started playing it) and was kicking amateur butt. I've just started pros.

I have several other games underway that I need to finish including 2 Tomb Raider games, Lost Planet, Timeshift, Bioshock and Mass Effect. Most of which I have well underway.

My brother loaned me Call of Duty 3 & 4 so I'll have to finish those and get them back to him.

I'm looking at buying the new Gears of War version (has a bonus disk).

360:

Tales of Vesperia

Overlord

-Need to finish these before - Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Call of Duty World at War, etc...

Wii:

Nothing. What the hell. And nothing coming either. What a piece of poop.

DS:

Soul Bubbles (Everyone should have this game.)

Picross ... always picross... must complete all 100,000,000,000 puzzles....

Crackdown

Saint's Row (mainly)

Mercenaries 2

Games played within the last month:

F.E.A.R. - that game is HORRIBLE.......I can't believe I wasted 14 bucks on that game. And the weird thing is....everyone said it was a great shooter. :?

Kane & Lynch - couldn't get past the huge dump truck part

On the 360 i'm alternating between GTA4 and Deadliest Catch Alaskan Storm.

In GTA4 i just got over the "bored with missions so i just run around like a maniac and tear s*** up" phase and am doing the missions again.

And in Deadliest Catch i found a real sweet area and been fishing the hell outta them crabs!

F.E.A.R. - that game is HORRIBLE.......I can't believe I wasted 14 bucks on that game. And the weird thing is....everyone said it was a great shooter. :?

I'm with you 100%. I played this game for hours and eventually I sold it for $10. The game is so boring and repetative, you're in the office for wwwwaaayyy to long. I have no idea how this game got Game of the year or whatever, much like I have no idea how GTA IV gets perfect 10 scores.

When I have a chance to play. I've been focusing on Doom (Ultra-violent) achievment and playing through Tales of Vesperia (And loving every minute of it)

What's everyone else playing?

Halo 3, Forza 2 and Burnout Revenge.. ohh and i must get back into Battlefied 2 again.

I must get Burnout Paradise somday.

-rick

ohh and I play Tron and Time Pilot now and then..

I just finished Call of Duty 2 and Halo 2. Now I'm going back through on higher or max difficulty to pick up the achievements I missed.

Let's just say the AI in Medal of Honor 2 is far from realistic when on Veteran and I want to throttle some developers. Realism was thrown out the window to make it difficult... but I'm just about done with Russia after only a few hours cursing at the magic Germans. However, I loved the game on lower difficulty. There was still a lot of Germans that must be able to see through walls but it could be dealt with.

I made a thread on xbox-scene when I completed CoD2 on veteran difficulty in 2006. I offered up some tips I think are quite useful. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=497265

It took a week from start to finish for me to do it and I didn't play every one of those days so it wasn't an incredibly long endeavor but it was quite frustrating.

I finished Doom and got the Ultra-Violent chievey.

Man what a great game even after all these years.

I think the leaderboard for the game is ass backwards though. It lists the last place person as #1 on my 360 for some reason.

Played some Poker Smash last night. That's another fun puzzle game for those that like that.

Continuing on with Tales from Vesperia, and starting Rapalas Fishing Frenzy.

i am currently trying...TRYING to give GTA IV another chance, it's such a terrible game though, I don't know how long I can play before it gets tossed out a window.

Hahaha...right on. I thought this game was trash and was really upset by the unanimous scores.

I'm not going to say that all the game sites were compensated for their 10's and perfect scores of this game, but I think the game scored so well because they know it's good for the game industry that a game like GTA4 sells well, because of all the revenue it brings in to the entire industry, which includes game review sites.

Oh, and I'm playing Civilization Revolution. I played through Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty last week, and man that game is absolute garbage too. Civ is awesome though.

Edited by Gunstarhero

I bought Dig Dug lately and blew thru all the achievements.I also got all the achievements for Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 as well as finally opening my NHL 2K6 & College Hoops 2K6 sports games that I've had for a couple years and netted those chievies (real easy ; ) I'm about to play some MLB 2K6 & am waiting on FIFA 2006 to arrive in the mail.......I'm looking for Avatar and King Kong to get those chievies,too.I boosted my score a few thousand in a couple weeks :D

I bought Dig Dug lately and blew thru all the achievements.I also got all the achievements for Smackdown vs. RAW 2007 as well as finally opening my NHL 2K6 & College Hoops 2K6 sports games that I've had for a couple years and netted those chievies (real easy ; ) I'm about to play some MLB 2K6 & am waiting on FIFA 2006 to arrive in the mail.......I'm looking for Avatar and King Kong to get those chievies,too.I boosted my score a few thousand in a couple weeks :D

King Kong 360 is an awesome game.

King Kong 360 is an awesome game.

I'm gonna have to order that ;)