IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Geats of War 3

Im not a Gears fan, I have the older games and beat them but was not much into them. Multiplayer didnt last long for me on either. But this Third installment is Excellent. So much stuff to do and unlock. Great Graphics constantly running ever so smooth. And the Multiplayer is a total Blast!

Im going to be addicted to Horde & Beast mode when I get more free time.

Got nothing bad to say so far....which is Amazing for me.

Been getting remaining achievement points in a few games I never bothered with in years past. Finished Dig Dug and Ms. Pac-Man over the past couple of days and I'm working on Pac-Man now.

Can't seem to get the perfect achievement (Eat all 4 ghost four times in a stage). Gotten close several times now, but the last ghost on the 3rd or 4th power pellet always seems to elude me. I never was any good with Pac-Man and the 360 controller doesn't help matters much (The d-pad is useless and the analog stick seems to not be a heck of a lot better in this game)..

Going to work on Pac-Man Championshop Edition next. Beyond a few quick looks, I've never put any serious time into it since purchasing it back when it was released. Then I want to learn how to play Track & Field finally and grab a few achievements.

Edited by Atariboy

Just picked up where I left off in one of my favorite RPG's Lost Odyssey. Left off on disc 3 in a fortunately very linear area so no wondering around trying to figure what the heck to do for me. :P Hopefully I'll beat it this time, I've attempted to 3 times and everytime took too long of a break and forgot what to do and what was happening.

Oblivion's only boring if you want to play it for dozens of hours in a short spand of time. Putting 6 hours or so into it from time to time has kept it amazingly fresh for me and hardly repetitive, although it's also taken 5 years to get anywhere close to being finished (Which is a positive from my point of view)..

Edited by Atariboy

Just finished Mass Effect 2 a couple of nights ago. Loved it. I know it's as much of an over the shoulder action game as it is an RPG, but I don't care, still loved it.

I will say this....I got the Limited Edition for the original Mass Effect. Then for 2 I ended up getting the standard edition for like $10 from KMart last year (what a deal). Lately I've been more into a 'wait and catch'em on super sale' mode than a 'need to get this limited/special/extra awesome edition' mode. But I may just have to crack and get ME3 special edition (or whatever it's called at the time!).

Anyway, now just trying to figure out what I'm going to play next. I opened up Fight Night Round 4....a type of game that I can just throw in and play for a while. I'll be damned if I can actually win against the computer though. I'm just not any good at it. Thought I had it down after playing the tutorials, but no: still get my a$$ handed to me!

But as for the next 'real' game in my queue I'm between Bionic Commando and Dead Space. I think I'm leaning towards Dead Space....I feel as if I'm the only one left who hasn't played it!

Well, never did get to hit a new game, but I did finally finish off Shadow Complex. Great game, and really there was still a lot of the complex that I missed, items not found, etc. This one will probably warrant another play through, at some point :) It was pretty cool, how the game is actually somewhat of a companion piece to Orson Scott Card's book Empire , I hadn't realized that.

I'm trying to finish up a number of my half finished games -- Final Fantasy XIII, Beyond Good and Evil HD, Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement, and some others -- in prep for when Skyrim comes out next month. Considering what Oblivion did to me when THAT came out (over 100 gaming hours and two solid months of playing nothing else), I can tell I'm going to have no social life for a while when I get my hands on this. :P

Woohoo, fixed my 360 over the weekend. Played some Gears of War 3 last night. Pretty fun; good hectic action. Gotta start up Warhammer next since the demo was a lot of fun. Then, more MvC3.

I need to fire that game back up, with UMvC3 coming out, so I at least have some kind of chance of winning online.

I just can't seem to break 3000 BP with Honda... maybe it is time to fire up Marvel again.

Happened to wake up pretty early this morning, at about 4:30 AM. Snoozed for another 30, then decided to get some gaming in before getting ready for work. So finally pulled the trigger and threw Dead Space in. I like it so far. Really the genre is not typically my thing, but I nonetheless have enjoyed it through to the beginning of Chapter 2 so far.

Also, buddy is coming over tonight and we're going to LAN up for some Halo:Reach. Can't wait!