IGNORED

What Xbox 360 game are you currently playing?

moycon

Just started up Mirror's Edge. Some parts are frustrating but I'm still liking it.

Another game I started but never finished. I was wondering what to pick up next (after Borderlands) Mirrors Edge might be just the ticket.

I dug Mirorr's Edge. I thought that it did reasonably well at retail too (maybe not blockbuster status, but not bad, at least that was my impression), so I'm kind of surprised there's been no word of a sequal yet. But then again, I suppose DICE has bigger franchises to worry about.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started up Mirror's Edge. Some parts are frustrating but I'm still liking it.

Another game I started but never finished. I was wondering what to pick up next (after Borderlands) Mirrors Edge might be just the ticket.

I really liked Mirrors Edge.. I beat it without killing anyone... I forgot how much the achievements was for it.

I gotta go back and play it on HARD and mow down everyone!

Right now i playing Deus Ex... I had a really hard time getting into this one... But now that I'm pretty far into the game I'm enjoying it alot more. I have 7 praxis points to spent.. the hardest part of this game is deciding which upgrades to buy for Adam.

I thought it was dumb that i had to spend points to have the ability to land from a small fall without dying.

turns out it was worth it... it looks sooo cool when you fall... very cool animation.. blus you can take out enemies in

the process too.

This game is very good... it's very easy to get lost in the city hubs... talk to everyone. you never know when one of them will give you an extra side mission....i give it an 8.5 out of 10... i really hope there's a story+ mode so i can start from the beginning all jacked out with all my special augs....

Right now i playing Deus Ex...

Just ordered this one. Should be here by Tuesday. Amazon has the augmented edition for $45 right now. Couldn't resist. I was a HUGE fan of the first game and thought the sequel was ok. I've heard this newest one is more like the first.

Currently making my way through Lego Indiana Jones 2.

The new Deus Ex is pretty dang good and reminds me a lot of the first one. The in game generated cut scenes are pretty crappy though, people who state that they think CGI characters are creepy looking would be right on the money in this games case. Still a lot of fun. I'm playing through on the Deus Ex difficulty to snag the 100 GP achievement of playing through on the hardest difficulty.

Just finished Dead Space, the original one, yesterday. Survival-Horror (even if that game isn't exactly traditional survival horror) games aren't really my thing, but I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. Creeped me the heck out, but I enjoyed it.

Now I think I'm going to try and get through The Saboteur very quickly before my Amazon order arrives. I had saved up $125 in Amazon gift cards, so I took advantage of last week's buy 2 get 1 free sale. Picked up Fable 3 and Deus Ex collectors editions and Gears 3. I was going to just wait until Deus Ex arrived before starting anything new (save for Once Upon a Monster with my girls!), but this Saboteur game has been left unopened for over a year now, and I really want to check it out. So Moycon....glad to hear that you enjoyed the game. I never played the 1st one, but I dug the 2nd one quite a bit.

Don't most major releases have server problems for the first week or so? Not being sarcastic, it just seems I always read that no matter what company makes the release, there are multiplayer problems for a short while when a big title is released.

Mendon

It's mostly a EA thing. Even Battlefield 1943 had nagging server issues for a long time (And it barely even worked at release).

Most games on the 360 just use the standard Xbox Live infrastructure that provides for things like matchmaking and with players' hosting their own servers, so games are usually trouble free unless there are some bugs in the networking code that needs to be patched. EA basically has their own network that you reach via Xbox Live and EA host their own servers. And they apparantly always underestimate server demand at the initial release of a popular game.