IGNORED

Whatever happened to Gunship 2000?

mmbe

A newsletter I use to get called APE (Atari Power Entertainment by Clinton Smith) mentioned that Micropose was going to release Gunship 2000 for the Jaguar. Does anybody know what happened to this game? Are there any screen shots or video of it?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

A newsletter I use to get called APE (Atari Power Entertainment by Clinton Smith) mentioned that Micropose was going to release Gunship 2000 for the Jaguar. Does anybody know what happened to this game? Are there any screen shots or video of it?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

not sure about Gunship 2000 ,but Tinman was completed by Microprose but never released.... :( ive never heard of Gunship 2000 buddy...

Tinman?, do you mean Tinhead?, the port of the Megadrive platformer of the same name. Never heard of Tinman.

actually you are correct,thank you :cool: Tinhead was last seen by Jetboot Jack a member on here. It was rumored to have been put into a storage locker at one of their facilities,i think overseas office. I think Jetboot saw it on a running alpine......I would love to see the Tinhead platformer on the Jaguar :cool:

Tinman?, do you mean Tinhead?, the port of the Megadrive platformer of the same name. Never heard of Tinman.

actually you are correct,thank you :cool: Tinhead was last seen by Jetboot Jack a member on here. It was rumored to have been put into a storage locker at one of their facilities,i think overseas office. I think Jetboot saw it on a running alpine......I would love to see the Tinhead platformer on the Jaguar :cool:

Jetboot Jack told me the same thing, 3 or 4 years ago.

Edited by walter_J64bit

imagine that! :D :P

• 2 weeks later...

"At Microprose UK we ported one of our Genesis games, "Tin Head" a platformer, to the 68K in the Jag in a couple of weeks - obviously it looked, sounded and played just like the Gensis game....

The Jag had some lovelly hardware bugs, but was a reasonable platform. Totally un marketed and therefore impossible for a mainstream publisher to get involved in as unit sales were apalling for the games..."

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...&hl=tinhead

Has BB tracked down Tinhead yet? :ponder:

Last i was told it was lkast seen getting moved into a storage facility in i think Birmingham,England... no luck finding it on my end buddy. I dont know who to contact anymore,all leads are dead. :(

Last i was told it was lkast seen getting moved into a storage facility in i think Birmingham,England... no luck finding it on my end buddy. I dont know who to contact anymore,all leads are dead. :(

D'oh!

• 2 weeks later...