IGNORED

BOUGHT/DEAD: Used music game controllers

missyrelm

WE HAVE BOUGHT EVERYTHING WE ARE GOING TO BUY

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to try some music games requiring special controllers.

We aren’t looking for Collector quality or in box or any of that, so that we can save some money by buying used.

That way if we don’t like any of the games we won’t lose quite as much money.

Here is what we have already bought.

1)BOUGHT Used Beatmania II DX Controller for the PS2, Pending with AceJay on Bemanistyle

2)BOUGHT Taiko Drum Master controller and game from messicamouse on Bemanistyle

3)BOUGHT Jungle Beat with controller for Game Cube from messicamouse on Bemanistyle

4)BOUGHT Taiko Drum Master controller and game - a second one for co-op play! from Qube.

5)PENDING Rock Band Drums - Xbox 360 from Princess-Isabela on DigitPress

6)PENDING Rock Band Xbox 360 guitar controller from walrusmonger on DigitPress

WE HAVE BOUGHT EVERYTHING WE ARE GOING TO BUY

1) Rock Band Drums – PS2

2) X-plorer Guitar Wired Controller for the Xbox 360, the one that plays GH1, GH2, and GH3.

3) Guitar Hero Kramer Striker Guitar for Ps2 (or Gibson SG).

4) A second Donkey Konga/Jungle Beat controller so we can play co-op.

We will consider controllers for Drummania/Guitar Freaks, Samba De Amigo (any platform)and possibly Keyboardmania, if they are at good, used-quality prices, but it’s only the first four listed that we are going to buy for sure, so please keep that in mind :)

We have excellent ratings on Ebay as buyers, please feel free to check them. Same userid as here.

We will wait until sometime Sunday or so, then we will turn to Ebay for whatever we haven’t bought here.

NOTE: This is on two other forums (DigitPress and Bemanistyle), I will edit promptly once I have bought something.

Edited by missyrelm

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to try some music games requiring special controllers.

We aren’t looking for Collector quality or in box or any of that, so that we can save some money by buying used.

That way if we don’t like any of the games we won’t lose quite as much money.

1) Used Beatmania II DX Controller for the PS2.

2) X-plorer Guitar Wired Controller for the Xbox 360, the one that plays GH1, GH2, and GH3.

3) Rock Band. We are looking for the drums controller for my wife, and either a guitar or bass controller for me.

We will consider controllers for other music games like: Donkey Konga (Game Cube), Taiko Drum Master/ Taiko no Tatsujin, Drummania/Guitar Freaks, Samba De Amigo, if they are at good, used-quality prices, but it’s only the first three listed that we are going to buy for sure.

We have excellent ratings on Ebay as buyers, please feel free to check them. Same userid as here.

We will wait until tomorrow night or so, then we will turn to Ebay for whatever we haven’t bought here.

NOTE: This is on a couple other forums, I will edit promptly once I have bought something.

I have a bunch of wireless PS2 Guitars if you want some for $10 each (I have hundreds of them.. dont ask)

AX

I have completely updated the original post to show what we have bought so far ans what we are still looking to buy.

We're looking for controllers that will play both Guitar Hero and Rock Band.

I know that the Kramer Striker and the Gibson SG are the two that do both. Do you have either of those?

I have a bunch of wireless PS2 Guitars if you want some for $10 each (I have hundreds of them.. dont ask)

AX