IGNORED

MegaPak hidden game

Songbird

I don't think it was to difficult to dig that treasure up. ;)

I have to say these type of games are not really my cup of tea. I just find it a little bit to primitive for my taste. (maybe im not "old school" enough). But still it's a nice bonus, and I've spend some time with it. :)

Glad to hear you found it! :)

For me, it reminds me of growing up in the early 80's and the prevalent type of games that were available on home computers at the time! Ah, the good ol' days... :)

I found an option to ERASE EPROM LOL

I said HELL NO

The high scores of the games can only be erased by this ERASE EPROM function.

Erasing it zeroes all high scores, sets the playlists, backgrounds, instruments and ComLynx to default.

It also hides the hidden game and resets all progress you have done so far to find it.

And it hides all progress you have done in the hidden game.

So this function is mainly to set the system back to "fresh from factory" state.

This may also be a good idea if you have played around with soundtool too much and all tunes sound awful because of your experimental settings. But you can also erase just the instruments to default from soundtool.

--

Regards,

Karri

I have to say these type of games are not really my cup of tea. I just find it a little bit to primitive for my taste. (maybe im not "old school" enough). But still it's a nice bonus, and I've spend some time with it. :)

Nice to hear that you found the treasures. Did you find where the compass pointed?

Together with the stamp you should continue on sea of internet.

After all this place is found only by people who already have been there (or who can use the compass right).

This was a bit too cryptic perhaps. I was a bit influenced by The Black Pearl when I wrote this ;)

--

Karri

Nice to hear that you found the treasures. Did you find where the compass pointed?

Together with the stamp you should continue on sea of internet.

After all this place is found only by people who already have been there (or who can use the compass right).

This was a bit too cryptic perhaps. I was a bit influenced by The Black Pearl when I wrote this ;)

--

Karri

What the...?!

I hate this cryptic stuff! LOL I feel as though these hidden games are locked away in one of those things in Davinci code. LOL

DAMN DAMN DAMN

And remember to use the save feature. About 90 % of the EPROM went to save the progress in this game. So when you continue later you can use "load" to get you back where you left off.

--

Karri

I'm going to grab a 6 pack of Magic Hat #9 this evening and sit there with my game and try to figure this out! LOL

And you know what is going to happen? When I figure it out, I'll be pissed that it was so eas. Watch! Mark my words.

If you haven't, then start looking. All you need is the PASSWORD

I think I'll just sit there and STARE at the word PASSWORD. Perhaps after 6 Magic Hats, something will float out of the word and smack me in the head! LOL

If not... then I'll keep trying to beat Chopper X and Parafly.

Question: the picture of the car wasn't something hidden was it? I didn't remember seeing that when I first got the game. Sigh!

I'm going to grab a 6 pack of Magic Hat #9 this evening and sit there with my game and try to figure this out! LOL

And you know what is going to happen? When I figure it out, I'll be pissed that it was so eas. Watch! Mark my words.

If you haven't, then start looking. All you need is the PASSWORD

I think I'll just sit there and STARE at the word PASSWORD. Perhaps after 6 Magic Hats, something will float out of the word and smack me in the head! LOL

If not... then I'll keep trying to beat Chopper X and Parafly.

Question: the picture of the car wasn't something hidden was it? I didn't remember seeing that when I first got the game. Sigh!

The picture of the car is....... A picture of the car!!!

Nope. The car was never hidden :D

--

Karri

I looked at my Lynx today while watching the Nebraska/OU 2001 football game on ESPN classic today.

I took a deep sigh, laid a USA Today newspaper over the Lynx and admitted defeat for this evening.

All in good time I suppose

Don't feel too bad, Eric. I haven't figured it out yet, either. My guess is, once you beat Password, you have to hit a button/direction/combo to get this special game. I also can't find a spot to enter a "password" so I am still assuming it has something to do with the game Password.

I'm hoping for another clue / some time to win Password a bunch of times and try different stuff after the quote comes up.

If I figure it out, I'll let you know. (Will you do the same, please?)

Cheers,

Smeg

My guess is, once you beat Password, you have to hit a button/direction/combo to get this special game. I also can't find a spot to enter a "password" so I am still assuming it has something to do with the game Password.

Sounds like you're on the right track! Keep it up, and believe me, you will know when you have found the Treasure. No random button-mashing is necessary. :)