IGNORED

Next trade meet? (I've got lots of tradebait)

You guys should have a meet on March 8 or March 14, since I'll be back in town visiting :)

Oh, and I'm planning to get rid of a majority of my collection (Atari 5200, 7800, Intellivision, and maybe Colecovision, all almost complete) and this would be a good place to start!

Joe

Edited by joesmooth

Yes please be sure to post here once your back in town. I would be very interested in the 7800 & 5200 hardware\games. Maybe we can work out a package deal for both? :)

Sure thing. I'll probably be back from March 7-15 or somewhere around then. I don't mind trades, either, since I could still use some of the more rare Atari 2600 stuff. :)

Joe

Oh that would be funny, I'd be going full circle with a lot of your collection. From finding it to unloading it. Are you going to use the DP prices?

Ah, I was thinking more along the lines of current eBay/general consensus and maybe DP as a reference, but I'm not really sure. I'm not desperate to get rid of anything, so don't expect any complete give-away prices, but it's always nice to have stuff go to a good home ;)

Joe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd vote for waiting for Joe-- though he needs to know these things tend to be buyer's markets, a bit

shall we say March 8?

March 8 works for me! I'm looking forward to it. It's been a while!

As mentioned above, I'm not desperate to get rid of anything, so if it's not a good deal, I'll just hang on to stuff - I'm not getting out of the hobby - just downsizing. I'm more than happy to trade, too! :)

Joe

I'd vote for waiting for Joe-- though he needs to know these things tend to be buyer's markets, a bit

shall we say March 8?

March 8 works for me! I'm looking forward to it. It's been a while!

As mentioned above, I'm not desperate to get rid of anything, so if it's not a good deal, I'll just hang on to stuff - I'm not getting out of the hobby - just downsizing. I'm more than happy to trade, too! :)

Joe

Joe, will you sign your book if I bring my copy? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Things I'm always looking for at meets: systems and controllers. Power supplies. And I'm always willing to take dead systems off of people who don't want to throw them out but don't have the skills to repair them.

Cool. I'm pretty sure I'll have at least a 5200 and 7800 there along with extra controllers and power supplies. Maybe others. :)

Joe