IGNORED

Looking for Atari 2600 and/or NES games?

I know the next trademeet probably won't be for awhile, so I'm thinking of advertising here that I've got a lot of older games, primarily Atari 2600 and NES, that I'm looking to get rid of. Nothing rare or anything like that, so please don't ask. Other than that, if there's anything for the Atari 2600 or NES you're looking for, ask me and I'll see if I have it. (I'd cook up a list but I don't have time to take inventory right now.)

(Doing it here because you guys are all local and it's easier that way for me.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, just saw your posted (haven't been on the site much lately). Let me know if you still have the games available and if you have an invenotry. I will take some off your hands if you still to to fill in gaps in my collection.

Dane

I know the next trademeet probably won't be for awhile, so I'm thinking of advertising here that I've got a lot of older games, primarily Atari 2600 and NES, that I'm looking to get rid of. Nothing rare or anything like that, so please don't ask. Other than that, if there's anything for the Atari 2600 or NES you're looking for, ask me and I'll see if I have it. (I'd cook up a list but I don't have time to take inventory right now.)

(Doing it here because you guys are all local and it's easier that way for me.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still got the NES and Atari games. Don't have inventory atm, but if there's anything specific you're after, let me know.

Mostly just interested in filling holes. May be best to wait for the Trademeet at this point, but let me know if you do get a list togehter.

Thanks,

Dane