IGNORED

Atari St gets trashed in a new music video!

maxhall

But looking at your youtube content, I quite clearly can see your life revolves around "fantasy" as-well, bet you live with your mum, and fantisise about women...any women...............

???

He was referring to me. The youtube channel I have to show Atari stuff.

Ah, that makes sense. Since our names are virtually identical and all. ;)

But looking at your youtube content, I quite clearly can see your life revolves around "fantasy" as-well, bet you live with your mum, and fantisise about women...any women...............

???

He was referring to me. The youtube channel I have to show Atari stuff.

Ah, that makes sense. Since our names are virtually identical and all. ;)

Apparently. I was puzzled my self, but seeing that you didn't have any youtube content anywhere in your message, I concluded it was me.

Oh and the insluts about mums and all......really dude.....grow up...then learn

what REAL music sounds like. Any horses ass can loop and Midi a song together.

I can turn on my toy Casio and get about as much from it.

So far you seem not to have risen above that back end of a horse.

This horses ASS has made me alot of money. ........? Shit for brains.....?

Turn your casio on then ??? Give me a demo, then u can also enjoy a record deal Et all.....

Would love to hear, if u can do better, please send your music....i want to hear...?

Is amazin how u can do music without the synths, and knowledge.. proper genius! we been seeking that for 20 years....

I await your toonage with baited breath.... and will sign u ASAp.......tit

Max

Edited by maxhall

::NauticDive:: have just released a new music video, and it features a Atari ST!

The computer is used in the film, with repetative text scrolling in parts, then one of the members smash the crap out of it, with a pick axe handle!

Enjoy :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JT4VceBwkxU

Max

I didn't make it to the point of seeing anything get smashed. It hurts my ears, had to bail.

I ain't got no time for your rhymes, in a word awful...

"the ST that was smashed, in the video, was a empty case from a ST that died years ago, and was made to look like the working one that also features on the video, so No REAL Atari ST's were damaged, and NO microchips were smashed!"

Honestly, just glad an Atari computer was featured in a music video.

Sadly I've been outraged by the people that turned in Atari and other retro computers into our local Salvage and donation stores only to find out that those places don't bother reselling them, but turn them in to be mulched for scrap.

Since that time, unless I bought a huge warehouse to store all the loose Atari computers out there, I realize that honestly I might get my main Atari computer, and a few spares, and the rest.. is up to everyone else.

Smashed an empty Atari case? I've done worse. Again, just thought it was cool an Atari computer was featured in a music video.

"the ST that was smashed, in the video, was a empty case from a ST that died years ago, and was made to look like the working one that also features on the video, so No REAL Atari ST's were damaged, and NO microchips were smashed!"

Sadly I've been outraged by the people that turned in Atari and other retro computers into our local Salvage and donation stores only to find out that those places don't bother reselling them, but turn them in to be mulched for scrap.

Since that time, unless I bought a huge warehouse to store all the loose Atari computers out there, I realize that honestly I might get my main Atari computer, and a few spares, and the rest.. is up to everyone else.

Smashed an empty Atari case? I've done worse. Again, just thought it was cool an Atari computer was featured in a music video.

Well if you find any 400s or 800s I'm looking

Cheers m8, that was the whole point of writing on this forum in the 1st place, nice one...Finally some brains!

Max

• 1 month later...

Maxhall, that was awesome!

Please smash some more ST/TT/FALCON stuff..

I have a Falcon I was going to smash soon, but if you promise to smash it really good in your next video, I'll send it to you..

I want to see it smashed REALLY good though.. And the video has to clearly show that it is a fully functional machine.. I dont know if they let you have guns over there in your country, but I was seriously considering using a 12ga shotgun to blow it to pieces.. If you want, I could destroy it really good, and then just send you the footage for use in your next video.. That would probably be alot cheaper/easier than overseas shipping..

I really did like your video and your music too.. Do youhave a website where we can check out more of your stuff?

Thanks for posting that link Max, great video. The songs not too bad either and fits it's genre well. Oh before I forget, welcome to Atariage.

I think you're genuine and not a troll, certain members should chill out and then re-read their own posts before labelling someone a Troll! Not a good example to new users on the forums is it! Perhaps Max in future smashing up Commodore equipment might be the way to go.

Trev (Edit_5)

He's genuine.

http://www.remix64.com/interview_max_hall.html

Also, incredibly bad at PR - it took me over an hour to find your name written by someone who wasn't a friend. This thread has been fun though, I'll give you that... ;)

I have a Falcon I was going to smash soon, but if you promise to smash it really good in your next video, I'll send it to you..

I want to see it smashed REALLY good though.. And the video has to clearly show that it is a fully functional machine.. I dont know if they let you have guns over there in your country, but I was seriously considering using a 12ga shotgun to blow it to pieces.. If you want, I could destroy it really good, and then just send you the footage for use in your next video.. That would probably be alot cheaper/easier than overseas shipping..

I really did like your video and your music too.. Do youhave a website where we can check out more of your stuff?

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Typical diluted Amiga fanboy troll talk... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Edited by atarian1

Can we please ban the troll and lock this one down?

Gee, you mean the legimiate label signed musician who has been in the biz for years who was attacked and insulted by various members first.... :roll:

Sometimes I really wonder why people come here at all with the way some people around here act. :ponder: :?

Tho I do concure that at this point, this thread probably should be locked, but not because of him. Then he can start another thread in which one can only hope that most of the people who have replied in this one will stay out of.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Typical diluted Amiga fanboy troll talk... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

your mom's a "fanboy"...

I'll smash a rare amiga too, if I get my hands on one cheap..

Ive already owned all this crap in the past, and sold it off... And that goes for most AMIGA, ST, C=64, and ATARI 8-bit models, including the falcon.. But heres a few facts for you.. First, the stuff is next to useless in this day & age when you compare it to modern PCs.. Second, the bulk of the useful/cool software out there will run on the less "rare & collectable" models, and lastly, I have next to nothing invested in this falcon.. Id love to see it smashed just for the sake of smashing it.. And if someone wants to donate an A3000T or whatever else to be smashed, I'm all for it..

Edited by MEtalGuy66

Gee, you mean the legimiate label signed musician who has been in the biz for years who was attacked and insulted by various members first.... :roll:

Sometimes I really wonder why people come here at all with the way some people around here act. :ponder: :?

"Legitimate label signed musician"? I wouldn't care if he was Elvis Presley the simple fact of the matter is he is a new member he comes to an Atari enthusiast board and says Hey look! i just destroyed something you all like!! aren't I wonderful? .....and then is surprised by a negative reaction. :ponder:

To further clarify it would be like me joining a Corvette enthusiast site and posting a vid of me smashing a 1953 Vette with a monster truck then expecting everyone to be cool with it because it was only an "empty shell" :roll:

His first post was not in the introductions thread but in the ST forum and he starts out by stating that the computer gets smashed with a pick axe handle, hmm not a very nice way to say hello i'm new here. Had he posted in the intro thread and told us a little about his band and himself as well as any real interest if any in Atari computers then prefaced the video by saying he only used a shell and it was done in fun he probably would have got a much better reception.

I do care about new members but I also care about our current ones you all are a decent enough bunch of folks and I like coming here and reading all the interesting things you folks post, but when someone comes to the board in this fashion and gets people riled up right off the bat i felt i had to say something, sorry if i put anyone off.

"Legitimate label signed musician"? I wouldn't care if he was Elvis Presley the simple fact of the matter is he is a new member he comes to an Atari enthusiast board and says Hey look! i just destroyed something you all like!! aren't I wonderful? .....and then is surprised by a negative reaction. :ponder:

To further clarify it would be like me joining a Corvette enthusiast site and posting a vid of me smashing a 1953 Vette with a monster truck then expecting everyone to be cool with it because it was only an "empty shell" :roll:

I agree. You can't mock/destroy something in order to promote it-- just shows utter disrespect for the product. Better not to use it at all. How about we take someone's family member (female) and put moustaches on it or a frog's face and put it on a billboard and claim "Oh, I'm making your family member famous."

Of course, I don't see what good some of these musicians get by destroying other instruments as well (not just the computer).

I agree. You can't mock/destroy something in order to promote it-- just shows utter disrespect for the product. Better not to use it at all. How about we take someone's family member (female) and put moustaches on it or a frog's face and put it on a billboard and claim "Oh, I'm making your family member famous."

Of course, I don't see what good some of these musicians get by destroying other instruments as well (not just the computer).

You lot REALLY need to get a life, comparing a Atari ST to a corvette? HAHAHAHAHAHAH (errm no way!), get a grip people it was a worthless peice of empty plastic crap....I can just imagine some of you sending flowers for and card for fucks sake, get a grip, its plastic, it aint alive, and even if it was a working one would be worth about £10 to your avarage "collector" ah hem...

Im not suprised by negative reaction, ever heared the word "iroiny?" errm maybe reading this some of the more intellegent of you may spot the ironic overtones! - I got U all to watch the video though didnt i? heheh

And really not with u at all on putting moustaches on females? where did that come from?

Max

your mom's a "fanboy"...

Ive already owned all this crap in the past, and sold it off... And that goes for most AMIGA, ST, C=64, and ATARI 8-bit models, including the falcon.. But heres a few facts for you.. First, the stuff is next to useless in this day & age when you compare it to modern PCs.. Second, the bulk of the useful/cool software out there will run on the less "rare & collectable" models, and lastly, I have next to nothing invested in this falcon.. Id love to see it smashed just for the sake of smashing it.. And if someone wants to donate an A3000T or whatever else to be smashed, I'm all for it..

Thats class, think ill make a new video smashing a nice mint falcon and Atari Stacey, or pour petrol on them and light it, reading some posts in here, makes you want to do it for the laff! Have both somewhere...

Max

Edited by maxhall

your mom's a "fanboy"...

I run a Falcon rescue site and would gladly take it off your hands.

You lot REALLY need to get a life, comparing a Atari ST to a corvette? HAHAHAHAHAHAH (errm no way!), get a grip people it was a worthless peice of empty plastic crap....I can just imagine some of you sending flowers for and card for fucks sake, get a grip, its plastic, it aint alive, and even if it was a working one would be worth about £10 to your avarage "collector" ah hem...

Im not suprised by negative reaction, ever heared the word "iroiny?" errm maybe reading this some of the more intellegent of you may spot the ironic overtones! - I got U all to watch the video though didnt i? heheh

And really not with u at all on putting moustaches on females? where did that come from?

Max

From your comments, it's easy for me to see that I have a better life than you. You need to rethink your life. Rational reasons aside for using retro machines, people can have similar emotional attachment for inert and living objects and the emotional experience cannot be replaced with $.

The picture on the billboard is ALSO NOT your family member-- just a picture (and that also modified)-- just a piece of paper really worth a few bucks. More intelligent does not mean people who side with your destructive mentality.

Thats class, think ill make a new video smashing a nice mint falcon and Atari Stacey, or pour petrol on them and light it, reading some posts in here, makes you want to do it for the laff! Have both somewhere...

Max

Hahahaha.. Kick ass...

Hey man, seriously, is there a web site where we can check out more of your music?

Max

You say that, yet you can't skip the negative posts, further more you seem to want to irate the ones that don't care for it that much more. Speaks volumes about you. Yes, we all figured it out real fast, it was all just to up your video rating, nothing more. Definitely don't strike me as an Atari enthusiast, I'd venture to say smashing a PC would of been to boring, so you picked something with a much more recognizable logo. To me it looks like trolling with continued trolling like followups. I go with the lock the thread idea to, this thread serves no useful purpose.

You also don't get the analogy, pity. Simple concept.

Max

Hahahaha.. Kick ass...

Hey man, seriously, is there a web site where we can check out more of your music?

www.nauticdive.com is a band im working with at moment...

Try searching for "Max Hall remix" in google to, that will throw a few golden oldies up.....

Thanks for the interest....

Max