IGNORED

How's everybody doing?

Rhindle The Red

How's everybody doing?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. How's everybody doing?

• Just fine, thanks.
    • Couldn't be better.
    • I've got this pain in all the diodes down my left side.
    • Not too good, today.
    • Being very patient waiting for a proper Poll of the Week.
    • Chilling out. Listening to Russian pop music.
    • Thankful the holidays are over.
    • Cautiously optimistic.
    • Taking it one day at a time.
    • Fighting the good fight.
    • Going over the top.
    • Irritated by this bunion.
    • Worrying about my hair loss.
    • Asleep.
    • Hungry. But not *too* hungry.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,

Wishing that my personal nightmare will be over. I was diagnosed with Leukemia in August and taking powerful medication since.

Now my doctors are strongly considering me to have a bone marrow transplant down the road. (-__-)

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

I'm fighting the good fight because today at 4:00 PM I have to be at the Allen Park Court house to be a witness against the women who hit my van as I was coming home with stuff for Thanksgiving. The women who hit me told the police that she had a quick blinding head ache and could not see me coming from her right side, ( I had the right of way going down a street that she was crossing over ) and now she thinks she does not deserve the ticket and wants it dropped, so I have to take time out of my day to be in court with this dumb bitch. Oh well!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :x

Hi guys,

Wishing that my personal nightmare will be over. I was diagnosed with Leukemia in August and taking powerful medication since.

Now my doctors are strongly considering me to have a bone marrow transplant down the road. (-__-)

Anthony....

Damn bro that sucks, I will pray for you that all will be well. (Be strong and keep on fighting it every day no matter what)

:sad: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just trying to make it through the week. Being a teacher, it's great to have the winter vacation, but that first week back sure is Hell. Very tired right now. Getting back into the swing of things, though.

@ fdurso224, keep fighting the good fight. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi guys,

Anthony....

Damn bro that sucks, I will pray for you that all will be well. (Be strong and keep on fighting it every day no matter what)

Whoa Anthony!

I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that everything tuned out good! :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Anthony....

Whoa Anthony!

I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that everything tuned out good! :thumbsup:

Man... and I voted for "Asleep"... puts things in perspective. I'm pulling for you, Anthony. Keep your spirits up man! :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

The good news is that my body and the marrow are currently stable at this time thanks to a wonder pill that was approve in 2002 (or 03) called Gleevec. I currently take 3, 100mg tablets per day and i'm currently doing fine. The only problem is that my platelets keep going down once in a while and that I need a transfusion for them to help stop bleeding. Currently i'm at 69 (which is just OK)

What my doctors in Oncology are concern about is the my genetics structure. There in a advance stage in which i'm at risk of a even stronger Leukemia then I have at this moment. I have the CML (Chronic) version.

What they strongly suggest for me is having a bone marrow transplant down the road and end this once and for all. I on the other hand i'm trying to get a 2nd and a possible 3rd opinion from other doctors to see what they suggest. Personally, I have plenty of options now (thanks to Gleevec and new drugs out there that have been approved) and really don't want to do a transplant and struggle with chemotherapy. Unlike patients (sadly) before 2002, a bone marrow transplant is the only option they had. But thanks to Gleevec after 2002, it was a bullet to attack cancer head on type of pill that is helping millions in the world.

Gleevec is terribly expensive (like most cancer pills) and it cost thousands of dollars a year. Plus its pure form. Thankfully, Medicaid is paying for it.

As of now where trying to find a donor. It way take up to 3 months. But me and my family are being extremely cautious and planning head if a do need one. Unfortunately, my brother volunteered but he wasn't a match.

I'm not going to let this get the best of me. I'm a fighter, not a quiter. Thanks for everything guys and you'll be hearing from me hopefully in the next 100 years God willing.

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

Yep there's some very good treatment out there these days.

On top of all the mainstream medical stuff, you should look into the grape seed extract and WHITE tea as well as a good macrobiotic diet.

Grape seed extract kills 76% of cancer cells within 24 hours: (This was in mainstream publications too)

http://www.healthnewstrack.com/health-news-900.html

The main mechanism of action is the bioflavinoids / antioxidants in the form of reservatrol, which is the active component in red wine. Also good for the heart.

White tea, grape seed and a general macrobiotic diet are super rich in those things.

Never before has cancer patients had so many options.

You are in my thoughts and prayers as well Anthony. I'm positive you'll be fine over the long haul.

On top of all the mainstream medical stuff, you should look into the grape seed extract and WHITE tea as well as a good macrobiotic diet.

Grape seed extract kills 76% of cancer cells within 24 hours: (This was in mainstream publications too)

The main mechanism of action is the bioflavinoids / antioxidants in the form of reservatrol, which is the active component in red wine. Also good for the heart.

White tea, grape seed and a general macrobiotic diet are super rich in those things.

You are in my thoughts and prayers as well Anthony. I'm positive you'll be fine over the long haul.

Is that grape seed extract a lot different than Vinetra? I take Vinetra when I can afford it.

Speaking of that kind of stuff, I wonder if this article that mentions chlorella has any truth to it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/001302.html

I think vinetra is the same thing.

I found jamieson brand grape seed at wal mart for $15 today. It is 5000mg but there's 50mg vinetra in it.

Good deal as the herbal magic place was selling 25mg for $32.

Is that grape seed extract a lot different than Vinetra? I take Vinetra when I can afford it.

Speaking of that kind of stuff, I wonder if this article that mentions chlorella has any truth to it:

http://www.naturalnews.com/001302.html

Food, these days, is lacking in just about everything beneficial.

I guess if it wasn't for genetically modified food, we probably would have starved to death 2 billion people ago hehehe.

Anyways I found out about this grape seed stuff while reading an article on leukemia a few months back. It basically functions similar to red wine but many times more effective.

They use the french as an example of a society that should have a lot more cancer and heart ailments than they do, based on their diets.

Grape seed extract makes sense as it is grapes that make the finest red wines. Blueberries do too.

Reservatrol is turning out to be the wonder drug!!!

Reservatrol is turning out to be the wonder drug!!!

I can't drop Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil or Jarro-Dophilus, but if I cut out my multivitamin and extra vitamin C, I should be able to afford Vinetra and more Chlorella. Those are probably two of the most important supplements that I take. If I can take enough Chlorella every day, I might be able to drop my B complex too.