IGNORED

Coleco Telstar Arcade

slydc

Hi folks!

Just wondering if anyone here has good scans of cart #2, #3 boxes and/or manuals.

I'm also looking for screenshots if nobody has scans of the boxes. I have many pictures

but they are too small to see "exactly" how the games looks like.

Thanks in advanced! :)

--- Sly DC ---

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the infos but i finally got myself my second Coleco Telstar Arcade with all FOUR

game carts!!! :D

The second one i got has everything (boxes, pistol, extra paddles, etc..) BUT i don't any

any instruction sheets/manuals for the system of extra carts. So does anyone here has those

sheets/manual and could scan them ? I will REALLY, REALLY and GREATLY appreciate it!!

And i'll post the scans on my web sites (for archival proposal) so that anyone (like me) are

missing the manuals could view or download them to enjoy the games properly.

Just e-mail me at: "slydc[NOSPAM](A commercial)yahoo.ca" (delete the [NOSPAM] and replace the

(A commercial) by the proper character. =)

Thanks in advanced!! =)

--- Sly DC ---

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just recieved a Coleco Telstar Arcade, but mine does not have the power brick. I was wondering what do I need to power this system? Wil the brick from an Atari 2600 work on it?

I too would like copies of any instruction sheets/manuals that came with this system.

Thanks in advance for any help from someone who has this info.

• 2 weeks later...

That i can answer, the AC adaptor has an ouput of 9 volts DC with 200mA (milli-Amperes or 0.2 Amps) and the tip of the plug is positive (not negative or you might fry the circuits). Hope this helps! =)

--- Sly DC ---

• 5 years later...

hi,

i can provide some photos of the original power supply, and some ads that came along with the system, i.e. for cart 2,3 and 4. On this pic you can also see the first page of the original manual - so if anyone is still interested, i can scan this manual and share it with you; if so, pls respond.

@power adapter: see also here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/62019-coleco-telstar-arcade-question/?do=findComment&comment=759862

bye ale

Edited by alecito

yeah I just got one of these I'm trying to get fully functional again.

seeing the original game documentation would help a great deal & would be much appreciated.

mine has a picture of the race car with cart #1 in it , but I don't see the edges of the track & game doesn't start ...

I do have cart #2 but colors seem off there as well

• Like 1

Wow. I remember playing this system back in the 70's when my family went to a dinner party at my dad's bosses house or something like that. I haven't seen another (picture or anything) until now. I didn't remember what company the console was from. But still, I find it odd that I never stumbled across one on line at some point since I have done many searches on Goggle and Ebay, etc, for Coleco products. I have 4 different Telstar Pong/hockey consoles, one is even color, and a Colecovision, and have done lots of research into the Coleco Adam. But I never stumbled across the Coleco Telstar Arcade... :!:

Edited by Gunstar

• 2 weeks later...

This is one the systems I keep hoping to run across in my travels, but I usually just find the regular Telstar systems. I have a couple of those and it looks like the Telstar Arcade uses the standard power brick used for the other Telstar systems. Both of mine came with the optional power bricks and both those work. My Telstar Ranger was sitting out in the rain at a friend's place and I found the box and other parts under his storage building of all places! It still works.

• Like 1

Got one of these complete with outer box and inner cardboard inserts with all the original paper work. Everthing works but but if it's set to the higher rf modulator channel it shows b/w. Then switch to lower ch or play with it a little bit the color comes back. Reflowed the solder and cleaned with contact cleaner and seemed to help a little. Anyone else ever heard of this or have this problem? How do I fix it? Thanks for any help

yeah I just got one of these I'm trying to get fully functional again.

seeing the original game documentation would help a great deal & would be much appreciated.

mine has a picture of the race car with cart #1 in it , but I don't see the edges of the track & game doesn't start ...

I do have cart #2 but colors seem off there as well

Will that take care of the unit on startup being in b/w instead of color?

Will that take care of the unit on startup being in b/w instead of color?

it may , I'm not sure

there is another adjustment on the RF box but don't know what that does either

there is also an adjustment on the main board but I didn't see any changes when messing with it ( I usually place it back to the position it was in when I started looking at orientation of the writing on the screwdriver handle .... not very scientific :roll: )

sGC89Dw.jpg?1

6erCpeu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...