IGNORED

Intellivision staorage case for games?

I got this case today filled with 19 5200 games all laying flat of course since they are too big to fit but what I'm wondering is if this is for Intellivision cartridges. At the moment, i don't have any to try and see if they fit but it looks like they might. Anyone ever see one like this before? Only thing it says anywhere on the case is on the inside where it says Hagerstown Leather.

post-17612-1233627557_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1233627699_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1233627767_thumb.jpg

post-17612-1233627905_thumb.jpg

Well, You guys are right. I took one of my cassettes and put it in and fits perfect. Never seen one that holds them on their side. Mystery solved. :D

Now on to the mystery of why you have a cassette tape. Records are better and CDs are better. That better be for storing 8-bit computer programs.

cassettes and kindof fun to collect. they are uber cheap and dont take up that much space. cassette adapters in cars are alos more reliable than fm tuners for ipods and other devices

what i dont get is how would somebody would find a particular cassette when they are stored on their side... kindof like 5200, jaguar and n64 carts

Well, You guys are right. I took one of my cassettes and put it in and fits perfect. Never seen one that holds them on their side. Mystery solved. :D

Now on to the mystery of why you have a cassette tape. Records are better and CDs are better. That better be for storing 8-bit computer programs.

Hmm. Good idea. Only reason i have tapes is because they are mostly 80's rock like Ratt, or Poison. I get 90 percent of them free and once in awhile i might pay 25 or 50 cents. I use cd's more but they cost more too as i usually end up paying $3 to $15 ea. The tapes still sound pretty good since i have a high end deck.

cassettes and kindof fun to collect. they are uber cheap and dont take up that much space. cassette adapters in cars are alos more reliable than fm tuners for ipods and other devices

what i dont get is how would somebody would find a particular cassette when they are stored on their side... kindof like 5200, jaguar and n64 carts

Thats what i was thinking. Why on the side? What a pain. :ponder:

That is a weird/unuseful way to store cassettes. I also think it's weird that you're all calling that direction the side... I would have described that as setting them on their ends.

Side....Ends....Sure ain't the front I'll tell ya. I have over 200 tapes and i don't like storing them this way. I have 3 matching wall racks that hold them the right way.

That is a weird/unuseful way to store cassettes. I also think it's weird that you're all calling that direction the side... I would have described that as setting them on their ends.

Side....Ends....Sure ain't the front I'll tell ya. I have over 200 tapes and i don't like storing them this way. I have 3 matching wall racks that hold them the right way.

There are still two racks of my old cassettes hanging on the wall of my old room at my Dad's house. I have most of the stuff on CD or as MP3s now, but I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of them.