IGNORED

What PS3 games are you currently playing?

HammR25

Been playing Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing for the most part. I can't tell you the last time I loved an arcade racer so much, and I can honestly say I've never liked a kart game more than Mario Kart.

Other games I've been playing off and on are Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5 (yea I know, but it's fun and gorgeous), Marvel VS Capcom 2, Zen Pinball and the ever fun Hustle Kings (the pool game, which I heartily recommend to all PS3 owners).

I never thought I'd be the type to buy so many PSN games, but lately, I've bought twice as many PSN games as disk based games.

Oh and btw, I preordered 3D Dot Game Heroes today :D. Now all we need is GT5... all these videos are making me go through withdrawal haha.

Been playing mainly Brutal Legend, and Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time myself.

I did recently pick up inFamous (Which looks pretty cool), and Sonic the Hedgehog (I know it wasn't that great, but it was free courtesy of BlockBuster's buy 1 get 1 free deal!).

Also the target near me already has Dark Void for the PS3 clearanced at $10!!!

FFXIII, Tekken, some racing game my son bought. (looks great)

Be sure and check out the mini-games available on @home. I've actually enjoyed that as much as I do just gaming. We bought Peggle as a test of the online store, and love that goofy game. I'm seriously considering Gravity Wars, and that rain game.

The @home deal is just fun. So far, I've found 12+ fun, generally two player games. Lots of them are classics, like othello, pool, etc... The notable ones are Sodium Salt Shooter, Vendetta, Red Bull Air race, and some military themed defense gunner game I rocked on today. This is a nice addition, that's been a lot of fun to explore and interact with other people.

Hunting down freebies is fun too.

still plugging away at just cause 2. this game simply never gets boring. it's literally the most fun i've had with a game in years.

started getting into the saboteur, which i picked up for $20. it's alot of fun. nothing beats climbing around 1940s france blowing up nazis. it's a gorgeous game to boot.

• 3 months later...

I beat Uncharted, and am probably gonna platinum it over time, I only have 2 games and no online games so might as well make the best of it.

also playing through Assassin's Creed.

Thx i was thinking what game to play next. Totally forgot i still have to finish assassin's creed.

Now playing GOW Collection and trying to get pass the Medusa Boss on GOW II ugh...

Before that I'd finished Uncharted 2 which was an excellent game..but way too short in my opinion.

After GOW collection, I'll likely start Wolfenstien... or F.E.A.R. 2.

Now playing GOW Collection and trying to get pass the Medusa Boss on GOW II ugh...

Before that I'd finished Uncharted 2 which was an excellent game..but way too short in my opinion.

You're the first person I know that has said UC2 is too short!! Still haven't cracked open my copy!!

I got stuck pretty early on in GOW2, so after I get my online sorted on Split/Second, I'll probably go back to that or R&C:CIT :thumbsup: