IGNORED

Interest check: Intellivision HSC

darthkur

Myself and another member on here have been wondering if there would be enough people interested in partaking in a High Score Club for the INTV. So if there is enough of a positive response we'll get one going. Personally I think it would be great. Especially since the INTV seems to be under-represented. Keep in mind you don't necessarily have to own an actual console. Use of an emulator, like Bliss or Nostalgia is perfectly acceptable.

Edited by darthkur

If we play Burgertime count me in!

Of coarse we'll be playing Burgertime. :D The selection of games would be accomplished in the same way as the 5200 & 7800 HSC's do, in that a choice of five different games, for each round, are posted in a poll and the participants vote which one they want to play. With BT being one of the more popular INTV titles I'm certain it would be one of the first games chosen.

Ok by me, as long as you don't forget my scores like Zero did.

I always try my best to not miss any statistic. I'm far from perfect though so I always more than welcome anyone to point out anything I might have overlooked at any point.

• 9 months later...

how do HSC's work?????

do we need proof of our scores or just take each others word for it???

where are we going to post them????

i have tried to get albert to make a dedicated intellivision section here but my efforts fell on deaf ears...that would be a great place to post them!

whadda ya think?

OOH OOH pick me pick me! I keep finding out about all these HSCs and want to play them all! Same as Al (acoustic) for me, if I don't have it I won't be able to play, but I have a big lot of 50 Inty carts coming my way! You can come to my house and play for HSC acoustic! :D

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like a fun idea. I'd be curious to know how many people could beat my high score in Diner (about 500,000). I've got just over half of the Intellivision library on cartridge, including some of the rarer ones, so the chances are good that I'd have the game of the week on the real system.

Sounds like a fun idea. I'd be curious to know how many people could beat my high score in Diner (about 500,000). I've got just over half of the Intellivision library on cartridge, including some of the rarer ones, so the chances are good that I'd have the game of the week on the real system.

Actually, it should probably be two weeks, considering the Intellivision isn't the most popular system around.

What a coincidence, i just got done recording my second Youtube video and it just happened to be for Diner. I just got Diner in the mail yesterday. I only got 163,050 during the video. But it has been 20+ years since i played it last. :cool: