IGNORED

Anybody have prototype controllers?

STICH666

I think CPUWIZ had some playstation ones a while ago.

SNES-CD (codename PSX)

That sold on ebay awhile ago. I think it was upwards of $1000.

I sold mine (the one in the picture) on chasethechuckwagon.com for $800.00. Got a bunch of PS3 prototype controllers stashed away for the future. :D

SNES-CD (codename PSX)

I sold mine (the one in the picture) on chasethechuckwagon.com for $800.00. Got a bunch of PS3 prototype controllers stashed away for the future. :D

Where do you get your proto stuff from?

SNES-CD (codename PSX)

Where do you get your stuff?

Ive got a prototype Jaguar Pro-Controller :cool:

Ive also got the Jaguar Space-tec prototype controller and 2 Jag VR prototype guns(black and grey)!

JAGUAR RULES! :D

Got pics of the guns buddy?

no,but ill see if i can take some for you guys. When i say "gun" i mean joystick. They are kinda like this one only smaller http://www.vrealities.com/su2000.html :cool:

Ive also got the Jaguar Space-tec prototype controller and 2 Jag VR prototype guns(black and grey)!

no,but ill see if i can take some for you guys. When i say "gun" i mean joystick. They are kinda like this one only smaller http://www.vrealities.com/su2000.html :cool:

Wow I played the VR at E3 93 I believe. Don't remember much as I was 3 years old but what i do remember was it was an exposed cart about 6 inches tall and it had gameplay similar to Space Harrier except it was free-roaming. It was behind closed doors but my friend and his dad got me in because he worked with Sega or with one of the game developers. I forget which one.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow I played the VR at E3 93 I believe. Don't remember much as I was 3 years old but what i do remember was it was an exposed cart about 6 inches tall and it had gameplay similar to Space Harrier except it was free-roaming. It was behind closed doors but my friend and his dad got me in because he worked with Sega or with one of the game developers. I forget which one.

humm, ill try and post pictures here soon of the VR controllers. Sounds like you tried Zone Hunter, that was a Jag VR game that was found on a dead alpine,so it has never been released and is lost. Im not sure though,if the Jag VR was at E3 in 93" though, thats when the Jaguar first came out. Very interesting story though! :)

• 1 month later...

Its long overdue but here is a pic http://www.jaguarsector.com/index.php?auto...=si&img=995 ,there are more prototype Jaguar controllers listed aswell. Enjoy!