IGNORED

Is your collection of snes/n64/sega collecting dust? I'm buying bulk lots.

OldSchoolMinty

Yeah, I'm just a money man. I'm not too big into trades. It does happen though.

Also, someone show me this craigslist spam stuff? I want to see how similar it looks to mine???????????? Because I just put the same thread on 4 different boards copy and paste style. I didn't even know someone was spamming craigslist for that shit.

This a great place to be and everybody on here is great but i must admit myself your post came off like a "Infomercial" and people here are a little weary of such things.

Anyway Welcome to AtariAge i hope you will enjoy your stay here and make some great friends. :)

Dude, hilarious you should ask... one of them JUST posted again on my local one. Catch it quick, it's usually removed within hours. The other one I'm thinking of looks a LOT more like yours, but still, yours had the feeling of this too, but almost worse in a way... I'd say yours (to me) is in between this one and the really bad one they sometimes post on CL:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/wan/1057232134.html

Your comments since the original one have seemed like honesty, just a guy talking, which is fine, cool. The first post... if you can't see what it's going to look like to most people, then I really can't make you see it. Especially being a very first post. It's all in context and delivery.

EDIT: I didn't say to NOT say you want to resell.. you're right, that would be dishonesty. Just... nevermind... if you can't see your original post for what it is, there's nothing I can do.

I get what your saying. I think it was mainly because I was new. Just straight up signed into the forum and posted what I did on all the other boards I was active on. I got no hatred on the other forums but I was a member on them for 2-3 years.

So, I get what your saying. Almost seeing me as some type of spammer. Just signing up today then making that post. Which was all copy and paste from the other boards. I almost knew this was going to happen because I told oldschoolgamer, "watch how much hatred comes because Im new". and lol I was right.

I want to see this craigslist stuff though you guys brought up.

@!*$ i missed it, it was flagged LOL. i want to see this so @!*$ ng bad. and my first post looked like a spammer? what if i had 100 posts on me, would it look as bad? :-p

Okay, here's a screenshot of the main ad... and at the bottom under my screen shot, there's a whole list of related and unrelated keywords so it'll come up under tons of searches. Remember, it's not what they're saying, it's how it's presented that yours is so reminiscent of. The other one is a lot more like yours. I think he even lists a bunch of specific games in that one. They're both removed very quickly after being posted, always. It's on every city's CL, every week, several times a week usually (both of the ads).

And, for the record, if you're paying on average 80% of average ebay sales prices (or whatever you said), I don't think that's bad at all, really, and is a good service. Again, it's the delivery and context of your original message that got you ribbed by a bunch of people.

post-16769-1236030796_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mirage1972

See screen shot posted above. And, I contacted these guys, and the other one, to see what they were paying. Note how it says "the most money"? Pffft... they were offering like $5-$10 for items that should be in the $100's. Nothing wrong with running a business, but I don't like how some of these flat-out mislead people. There's a local guy here with a shop near Milwaukee who posts sometimes, but he really is a collector too, and does offer very fair prices from what I've seen. He has a nice shop too, occasionally gets some cool stuff. Mostly he deals with newer systems, but does deal in classic as well.

WHAT!

Your all backing down?

Your all abunch of Ballless Twinky Lickers.

I cant believe you all backed off so fast.

Where are your teeth, are they sitting on you nightstand? Or do you want me to make a nice little custom box so you can stick them up on your shelf.

COME ON!

I so disgusted with you all...If you dont want me hunting you all down with my AK, P90 and Glock you better all sell me your RAREST titles for 10% of their normal selling price by the weekend...Plus the 16th of this month is my B-DAY I want some freebies..Yeah good ones...like homebrews in hand made boxes. Ya hear me Wiz...Marc...Shawn...

I wouldnt trust this guy for nothing NO way NO how NEVER EVER.

:ponder:

Unless.........You give me that MUSHA & SNES Contra III,then I'll leave you alone for awhile.

I'll be sending you my info...ship quick and everything will go smoothly.

Welcome aboard!

To the Best Forums on the NET.

Yeah thats how we greet new members here.

You'll find abunch of great members here. And Im sure you'll stick around for awhle...and maybe start collecting more stuff that came out in the 80's.

Have fun looking around here, you will find tons of deals in the marketplace too. Check it out often.

Just remember MUSHA & Contra=your LIFE

Have a great day! :D

I get what your saying. I think it was mainly because I was new. Just straight up signed into the forum and posted what I did on all the other boards I was active on. I got no hatred on the other forums but I was a member on them for 2-3 years.

So, I get what your saying. Almost seeing me as some type of spammer. Just signing up today then making that post. Which was all copy and paste from the other boards. I almost knew this was going to happen because I told oldschoolgamer, "watch how much hatred comes because Im new". and lol I was right.

I want to see this craigslist stuff though you guys brought up.

I suggest that if you want to make a deal with people here, that you pay first, none of that "Send me the stuff and I'll pay!" crap.

And try to not swear, the Admin doesn't appreciate it.

Good luck.

Yeah I'm not the penny guy lol. Like I said I usually look at the averaged ebay completed listing, take 80% of that price then minus the ebay commission. I'm not sure if thats super fair, but that's how I look at things. Goes the same way for selling almost except without the 20%. Look at average completed price then take out the company's commission for using their webspace.

Where does it say I want people to send first? I know how to file for fraud and paypal is crazy about helping people out also. Let's not talk about paypal stories though.

Edited by OldSchoolMinty

Nonner: Okay, I'll sell you this super @@@@@!!!!RARE!!!!@@@@@@!!!LQQK!!!PAC-MAN@@@@ CIB for $30 since it's your birthday. That's the b-day discount. Enjoy!

EDIT: I edited the curse words out of the quoted bits of his that I still could... I was kinda not liking that too much myself (not that I have virgin ears or anything), but had enough to worry about otherwise :)

Edited by Mirage1972

WHAT!

Your all backing down?

Your all abunch of Ballless Twinky Lickers.

I cant believe you all backed off so fast.

Where are your teeth, are they sitting on you nightstand? Or do you want me to make a nice little custom box so you can stick them up on your shelf.

COME ON!

I so disgusted with you all...If you dont want me hunting you all down with my AK, P90 and Glock you better all sell me your RAREST titles for 10% of their normal selling price by the weekend...Plus the 16th of this month is my B-DAY I want some freebies..Yeah good ones...like homebrews in hand made boxes. Ya hear me Wiz...Marc...Shawn...

I wouldnt trust this guy for nothing NO way NO how NEVER EVER.

:ponder:

Unless.........You give me that MUSHA & SNES Contra III,then I'll leave you alone for awhile.

I'll be sending you my info...ship quick and everything will go smoothly.

Welcome aboard!

To the Best Forums on the NET.

Yeah thats how we greet new members here.

You'll find abunch of great members here. And Im sure you'll stick around for awhle...and maybe start collecting more stuff that came out in the 80's.

Have fun looking around here, you will find tons of deals in the marketplace too. Check it out often.

Just remember MUSHA & Contra=your LIFE

Have a great day! :D

This was the most mood swinging post I ever read. At first I was like oh my god this guy is going to get me really pissed off questioning my integrity. Then I read the end and started laughing. Holy shit to that lol.

Nonner: Okay, I'll sell you this super @@@@@!!!!RARE!!!!@@@@@@!!!LQQK!!!PAC-MAN@@@@ CIB for $30 since it's your birthday. That's the b-day discount. Enjoy!

EDIT: I edited the curse words out of the quoted bits that I still could... I was kinda not liking that too much myself, but had enough to worry about otherwise :)

I didn't understand this post but, I can't believe you actually compared my post to that screenshot you just posted. I'm almost depressed over seeing that.

Edited by OldSchoolMinty

This place is constantly blowing up? lol. Well if you guys have money for rares(which is what im seeing), I'll take this infomercial down or you can simply lock it. Once I get my inventory back again from stoarge we can make some sales. Fuck ebay. Save that tax money for some collectibles ;-). I'll get you guys a full list in a month at maximum. I won't be sending games upfront though unless it was to an administrator. I'll webcam whatever though or put your name on stuff in pictures. Not a problem.

Edited by OldSchoolMinty