IGNORED

Wanted: Apple Studio/Cinema Display

Tempest

Got what I needed. Now I need an old Apple Studio display to make the set. A 17" would be nice.

Tempest

The CRT or the LCD model? They've made a few with that name.

-Ian

The small LCD ones they made about 5-8 years ago that would go with a G4. Did they make thin CRT versions? I wouldn't say no to one of those if they weren't huge.

Tempest

Got what I needed. Now I need an old Apple Studio display to make the set. A 17" would be nice.

Tempest

-Ian

The small LCD ones they made about 5-8 years ago that would go with a G4. Did they make thin CRT versions? I wouldn't say no to one of those if they weren't huge.

Tempest

They're huge. Bigger than most CRT monitors. The plastic casing is large and curved, with a large curved base, and the Trinitron picture tube makes them weigh a ton. But they certainally do have a nice picture ;)

-Ian

Tempest

-Ian

Tempest

They're huge. Bigger than most CRT monitors. The plastic casing is large and curved, with a large curved base, and the Trinitron picture tube makes them weigh a ton. But they certainally do have a nice picture ;)

-Ian

I just saw one of those today at a computer shop in Belleville, but they wanted like $129 for it...