IGNORED

Wanted: 32X

VideoFever1982

I have one for sale in my shop. I would be happy to pull it for you, though it does come with all the cables. I was asking $25 for it, but if you let me keep the cables, you can have it for $20. Let me know if you are interested.

Dane

hmm. without the cables i'd figure $10. i can get a boxed complete unit for $20-$25. Let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the slow response. I currently have the 32x paired with a Gen II Genesis. If I can find a spare video out for the console, you can have the 32x with power cord, patch cable and video out for $25. Can't really go much lower than that for it. Let me know if you are interested. I would be willing to do a trade as well, though not sure what I am looking for, so make an offer if you want.

Thanks,

Dane

Hey, sorry for the slow response. I currently have the 32x paired with a Gen II Genesis. If I can find a spare video out for the console, you can have the 32x with power cord, patch cable and video out for $25. Can't really go much lower than that for it. Let me know if you are interested. I would be willing to do a trade as well, though not sure what I am looking for, so make an offer if you want.

Thanks,

Dane

Not a problem. I have cables. So what your offering is the 32X and Genesis 2 together?

no problem... I'll just hold on to it, it's not really defect just makes noises still plays like new but I guess it could go at anytime. been like that for as long as I can remember. If you change your mind the offer still stands.

Edited by cubejunky

Thanks,

Dane

Not a problem. I have cables. So what your offering is the 32X and Genesis 2 together?

I am selling them as a single unit at my shop for $50 ($25 each). If you wanted both, I could let them go for $40 plus shipping. I can't give the unit away though :D

no problem... I'll just hold on to it, it's not really defect just makes noises still plays like new but I guess it could go at anytime. If you change your mind the offer still stands.

Not a problem. There's a shop here that's about maybe an hour away from me that gives 32X units away. Maybe i can pick something up.

Cool, I need one if they're giving them away :D 32X's are rare in these parts.

Thanks,

Dane

I am selling them as a single unit at my shop for $50 ($25 each). If you wanted both, I could let them go for $40 plus shipping. I can't give the unit away though :D

Ah i see. Yeah that's a bit for me since i can get em cheaper. The genesis alone would only be $10 around here. More if they have games, etc.

no problem... I'll just hold on to it, it's not really defect just makes noises still plays like new but I guess it could go at anytime. If you change your mind the offer still stands.

Not a problem. There's a shop here that's about maybe an hour away from me that gives 32X units away. Maybe i can pick something up.

Cool, I need one if they're giving them away :D 32X's are rare in these parts.

LOL. If you want, i'll see about picking up a few next time i go down.

If you can get me one cheap, sure! I have heard they were common in other places. For sure want one or three :)

Not a problem. I should be able to get a couple. Probably just get mine there to. They have a ton of them. Just the trip there is the main thing since i hardly ever go that way but i definitely need to stop by there in the next couple of months to see what they have.

Ah to live near such a mythic place, where they pass out Sega 32x units like candy on Halloween! I am jealous! :D

Lol, it was my understanding that they sucked so bad, that most people can't even give them away. I know i had one back in 97 and tried to sell it for a mere $5 and couldn't so i offered just to give it to him for free and he still wouldn't take it. And his was a game store :ponder:

I wonder why someone would post in the wanted forum here if they had access to such a place as well? :ponder:

Ah to live near such a mythic place, where they pass out Sega 32x units like candy on Halloween! I am jealous! :D

VF must have found the Willy Wonka of video game equipment! ;)

I wonder why someone would post in the wanted forum here if they had access to such a place as well? :ponder:

Probably cause i figured someone could get me one here rather than i drive over an hour just for a 32x. Seems like the cheapest here is $17 for just the unit alone with no wires. I knew this question would come up. :D Thout i'd rather do business with a fellow member on here than drive but i'm better off waiting till next month and just make the trip.